Trainer Search

TR717771

Donor
Reaction score
I was wondering if you can give this trainer an update and add a few things to it if you can add these to the trainer as well here is the list I would like to see.

INF AP
No Radioactivity
INF Attribute points
No Reload
INF Items
Mega Exp
INF Bottle caps
unbreakable bobby pins
instant terminal hacks
super speed.

if you can be able to give this trainer these addons cause the trainer already have
so if you can add the list to the trainer
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Weight
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Durability

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fallout 3 already has alot of this stuff built in using console commands go on the fallout wiki and search for fallout 3 console commands.

TR717771

Donor
Reaction score
Fallout 3 already has alot of this stuff built in using console commands go on the fallout wiki and search for fallout 3 console commands.
um I did try to use the commands and yes I tried to get them to work and the only thing that works are TGM and TMM 1 that's it everything else don't and its already confusing as is im not that computer smart and I am 23 yrs out of high school meaning im 41 yrs old and I get frustrated easily so that's why I depend on trainers like this game and the series

Reaction score
um I did try to use the commands and yes I tried to get them to work and the only thing that works are TGM and TMM 1 that's it everything else don't and its already confusing as is im not that computer smart and I am 23 yrs out of high school meaning im 41 yrs old and I get frustrated easily so that's why I depend on trainers like this game and the series
Look im not against an update for fallout 3 trainer but half of these things you request are built in with console commands look up a tutorial on adding items with console commands