Trainer Search

suumar

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick trainer. Waypoint teleportation, stealth(invisible to enemies), super jump and speed would be nice addition.

Great work Btw.

Last edited:

B_L_A_Q_K

Donor
Reaction score
Does this prevent you from unlocking achievements? None of my steam achievements have unlocked so far .

Demonichell

Reaction score
is there some cheat or a possability to make "level up"?
Please don't, I just used a level up cheat (Mega XP) and It ruined the fun, had to start a new game :/ And lost 8 Hours

Does this prevent you from unlocking achievements? None of my steam achievements have unlocked so far .
No It doesn't. As this is technically a h4ck, not a official cheat (Console) but I don't think neither console stops you from earning achievements.

redster311

Reaction score
not sure but inf. items is not working for me. anyways thanks for the update MAF!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
ty for the virus :)
It's not a virus, If you had read the FAQ you would know it's a False positive and all you got to do is:

Turn off your Anti virus and download the file again.

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
The only virus here are the silly CH trolls. Can we stab them, please?

snowshadow

Reaction score
Can we get an option that makes all crafting recipes require 0 materials?

mettscrick

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, we definitely need an unlimited money cheat + item cheat doesnt seem to work. thank you!

tom0902000

Reaction score
There is Construction Size Bar in settlements,as much as we build that bar goes to full,and when its full we cant build anymore.ANy chance u could get rid of this and add it to trainer?
I second this, it's very annoying

Arishem

Reaction score
The console commands do work. Bethesda even had them listed: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=551496281
The only console cheat I tried was the Unlock cheat as I have an old monitor and the image gets cuts off on both sides. The must have changed something with the way things are targeted as I have a hard time clicking on an item to unlock if there is anything else nearby.

I got the trainer to work =)

Last edited:

anzatzu

Reaction score
Problem with inf health

It works but when you fall down without an power suit the screen is fading/blurry in and out

EDIT: Escape solves it, but when i fall again it comes back and so on

Get the infinite attributes and put points into endurance, there is a perk under there that let's you be immune to crippling, that stops the blurry effect from ever coming back.

The perk is called Adamantium Skeleton and it removes all limb damage which is what causes the fading/blurriness. Hope this helps :)

Last edited: