Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sorry guys i couldn't get online for past 30 hours because of Internet problem ,It is now 3:17 PM so if you list all the problems the trainer have i will check it all out before the end of the day .

Zigi Zig

Reaction score
Trainer crashing game also more often when Unbreakable pins is activated..

AlexBauki

Reaction score
Had i bug while playing with inf health took enough rad damage to get blurry vision and perception to 0. When i took invul off it kept the rad damage permanently had to roll my save back 2 hours to fix it just felt like something i should report

Is there any way to fix this without loading a savegame? Mine is almost 6 hours ago... I thought there would be more than one automatic savegame..

Great work so far, thanks!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is there any way to fix this without loading a savegame? Mine is almost 6 hours ago... I thought there would be more than one automatic savegame..

Great work so far, thanks!
Does that happen at a certain point so it saves me time when checking this out ? .

AlexBauki

Reaction score
Does that happen at a certain point so it saves me time when checking this out ? .

I am not 100% sure how it happened but I will try to explain.

I fought against some green glowing mutant boss near a nuclear sinkhole and got big load of radiation so my hp bar was completly red. At first I tried a RadAway but went over to the "No. Radiation" cheat. A couple of minutes later I noticed the blurry vision, took a RadAway...nothing happened, took some sleep...nothing happened. The perception felt down on 0 but had a constant quantity of -6, since this were my points spent in perception.

After I loaded the savegame, the blurry vision was gone but perception was still down. So I started a fight (with inf. health on) took a big amount of damage and the blurry vision appeared again.

I hope this was helpful!

PS: Sorry for my bad englisch :rolleyes:

Nomad08

Reaction score
I'm using Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 trainer. I never used fly mode. Recently I'm not even updating F9 meg experience.
I can confirm as well, game randomly crashes, for most times I'm using auto save.
I didn't try to be honest one by one which triggers this..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Game crashes sometimes if you deactive trainer.
You have to deactivate the cheats before you deactivate the trainer .

I'm using Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 trainer. I never used fly mode. Recently I'm not even updating F9 meg experience.
I can confirm as well, game randomly crashes, for most times I'm using auto save.
I didn't try to be honest one by one which triggers this..
Does the crash happen at certain point or on certain action ? .
infinite items dont works =(
You using the latest trainer ? , If so which item doesnt the cheat effect exactly ? .
I am not 100% sure how it happened but I will try to explain.

I fought against some green glowing mutant boss near a nuclear sinkhole and got big load of radiation so my hp bar was completly red. At first I tried a RadAway but went over to the "No. Radiation" cheat. A couple of minutes later I noticed the blurry vision, took a RadAway...nothing happened, took some sleep...nothing happened. The perception felt down on 0 but had a constant quantity of -6, since this were my points spent in perception.

After I loaded the savegame, the blurry vision was gone but perception was still down. So I started a fight (with inf. health on) took a big amount of damage and the blurry vision appeared again.

I hope this was helpful!

PS: Sorry for my bad englisch :rolleyes:
Alright will look into it.

Koutetsu

Reaction score
I can confirm that the infinite items cheat works the only problem is when you leave it on and you collect materials the game will freeze after a minute. the way to fix this is not to restart your game or computer, but to simply deactivate the infinite items cheat.

Demonichell

Reaction score
And yes, the infinity cheat doesn't work I'm using V1.3 and beta build of fallout 4.

Nomad08

Reaction score
You have to deactivate the cheats before you deactivate the trainer .

Does the crash happen at certain point or on certain action ? .

You using the latest trainer ? , If so which item doesnt the cheat effect exactly ? .

Alright will look into it.

Crash happens after pressing a button on keyboard, like TAB,R, etc..
I have crashes with pressing F5, but as that's one of the trainers "button", maybe modifying the controlls on our own would solve this?

Jack Grim

Donor
Reaction score
I second the game crashing part but it only happens when i am either lockpicking or trying to trade and when i want to trade it freezes up completely with a annoying sound. so fast travel and such is oke as long it isnt inventory or lockpicking related.

EDIT: If i keep inf atribute off and unbreakble pins (which is no longer needed after the perk upgrade) the crashes stop happening and the inventory work again and without beeps!

Last edited:

valentinariccio

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me? I recently Use MAF Trainers. the latest Fallout 4 Trainer 1.3 works fine, but the Mega EXP Mode doesnt work. I do all right first start the Game the the Trainer in AdminMode. Every Option works fine only the Mega ESP Mode doesnt.
What can i do??

Thanks and Kisses

Inuchiyo

Super Donor
Reaction score
Mega Exp should work. You just don't get a proper message for levelups. Open your perks in the PipBoy, there should be a hint in lots of perk points to spends.
Also works with Steam Achievments, if you're playing a fresh game.
I've started the game yesterday with the mega exp hack on and after the first 3-4 Cockroaches in the Vault I had Lv25.

Corrin

Donor
Reaction score
I read elsewhere that the blurry vision is a crit head shot that never recovers - in other words a glitch in the game that Bethesda need to patch.

Mrantifun - awesome job!! I have one slight issue, which I have seen mentioned twice in the last day that I'm hoping you can look at. Action Points don't seem to recharge any more without the trainer, and with the trainer only Inf health is active.

Many thanks maestro!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I can confirm that the infinite items cheat works the only problem is when you leave it on and you collect materials the game will freeze after a minute. the way to fix this is not to restart your game or computer, but to simply deactivate the infinite items cheat.
You using latest trainer ? ,If not i cant offer you any support.
And yes, the infinity cheat doesn't work I'm using V1.3 and beta build of fallout 4.
Which item exactly is going down ? Also are you using +13 trainer ? .
Crash happens after pressing a button on keyboard, like TAB,R, etc..
I have crashes with pressing F5, but as that's one of the trainers "button", maybe modifying the controlls on our own would solve this?
You using latest trainer +13 ? .
I second the game crashing part but it only happens when i am either lockpicking or trying to trade and when i want to trade it freezes up completely with a annoying sound. so fast travel and such is oke as long it isnt inventory or lockpicking related.

Blob55

Reaction score
Can you add a cheat that makes your armor have inf HP for all of its parts? Mine keeps on getting broken.

Nomad08

Reaction score
You using latest trainer ? ,If not i cant offer you any support.

Which item exactly is going down ? Also are you using +13 trainer ? .

Yes I do.