Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Improved AP , Improved health , Improved crafting on bench so it give the user 99 of used resources and added Bottle Caps .

Koutetsu

Reaction score
ill give that a try thanks very much

Also noticed game is extremely laggy with the trainer on and running, very stuttery? anyone else noticing this?

I have not noticed this, my game runs fine.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
If you guys have problems with weapons crafting go to Truck Shop to upgrade and it should work fine there .

dienow13

Reaction score
you mean the red truck stop right? still no effect on weapon crafting.
caps works . thanks !

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
Cannot download the latest trainer version, keeps sending me to a broken link.
Usually caused by an antivirus ,Some Friends have reported crashing problems ,If you face any try using 14 trainer for now ,Will check it out tomorrow morning to fix the problem .

Jeyr2013

Reaction score
Latest trainer works great but crashed my game once in a while, I reverted back to +14 and don't have any crashing issues now.

joseph thiel

Reaction score
Usually caused by an antivirus ,Some Friends have reported crashing problems ,If you face any try using 14 trainer for now ,Will check it out tomorrow morning to fix the problem .
When I have tried to use 14 for now a system popup comes up saying I do not have permission to access this and it deletes the trainer from my system, even if I am using the program in Admin mode. I am the only one who uses this computer.

Lytec

Reaction score
Can you add the unbreakable pin feature to the new trainers? I still use the +13 trainer with that feature I never had any crashing problems or bugs.

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added , Improved AP , Improved health , Improved crafting on bench so it give the user 99 of used resources and added Bottle Caps .

Shweets ty sir. If possible, in the future, can you look at indestructible power armor? :3. I don't mind having to repair it, its just a lazy option for me hehe. And the 14 + works fine for me. Doesn't crash or cause any bugs.

Jerico555

Reaction score
Hi Mr ATF. Thanks for the trainer I love it :D

Is it possible to add maybe unlimited settlement objects. That "Size [____]" thing on top right of screen.

joseph thiel

Reaction score
When I have tried to use 14 for now a system popup comes up saying I do not have permission to access this and it deletes the trainer from my system, even if I am using the program in Admin mode. I am the only one who uses this computer.
It is allowing me access to use the 8 trainer but will not allow me to use the 14 trainer or even access the 15 trainer

brewdog

Reaction score
You might want to note this i dont know if its just me but before i activate Reload ammo cheat I must first shoot a couple rounds from a weapon then activate or game crash

bobrik

Reaction score
Hello! i have an iddue i want to play the game with unlimited AP not HP but when i press unlimited AP cheat i get nothing, When i press unlimited HP cheat i get Hp and AP unlimited, anybody else having this issue? is there any way i can fix this? also now after using the cheat, for some reason my ap meter does not fill up.. its just stuck and when i run out i cannot sprint anymore so i have basically no regen. I hope i didn't **** up my save im 24 hours in! :(

g1zstar

Reaction score
I'm guessing that the keys are mixed up since hitting numpad 2 makes it so when I shoot my ammo doesn't go down and upgrades are NOT free when it's activated.