Trainer Search

Kaiju

Reaction score
oh man sorry to bother u again, here's a video of exact same problem I'm facing, It still doing it after 2-3 hours, same OS (Windows 10) maybe only windows 10 has this problem! Like I said it's very random crash with no error pop-ups!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
oh man sorry to bother u again, here's a video of exact same problem I'm facing, It still doing it after 2-3 hours, same OS (Windows 10) maybe only windows 10 has this problem! Like I said it's very random crash with no error pop-ups!

I am using Windows 10 64BIT not problems of crashing, check out your files as I said verify, and if still not working open a thread in the game forums.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It seems that the game itself having some serious game breaking, thx to @tal onzy who showed me this few days ago and according to your video that showed the mentioned "Plaza" I remembered about this thread.

Kaiju

Reaction score
It seems that the game itself having some serious game breaking, thx to @tal onzy who showed me this few days ago and according to your video that showed the mentioned "Plaza" I remembered about this thread.
WOW, i mean WOW!! I've been trying to figure out whats wrong with fallout 4, there it is, the magic demons or should i say magic bugs, damn they are so annoying when game releases! It's not very often for game to have bug on release, but damn what the heck is going in their heads, why didn't they delay the release, and test the game first! Well the game is pretty damn well made, that is why it has a lot of bug! so hopefully they will patch the game as soon as possible, this game is awesome, and epic! kinda reminds me of ANNO 2205 and The Sims 4 like life simulator! awesome ain't it? well thanks again for the info, and you have nice day :)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
WOW, i mean WOW!! I've been trying to figure out whats wrong with fallout 4, there it is, the magic demons or should i say magic bugs, damn they are so annoying when game releases! It's not very often for game to have bug on release, but damn what the heck is going in their heads, why didn't they delay the release, and test the game first! Well the game is pretty damn well made, that is why it has a lot of bug! so hopefully they will patch the game as soon as possible, this game is awesome, and epic! kinda reminds me of ANNO 2205 and The Sims 4 like life simulator! awesome ain't it? well thanks again for the info, and you have nice day :)

truth be told fallout4 was finished in june-july 2015 they had months to test. but they waited untill november to release/ sell it = to the day one people & use the gaming press/websites to build up the hype for them to do well in christmas sales

bethesda games never release without a major bug or xxx problems and they are allso not fast at addressing them either

Last edited:

sythy22

Reaction score
Great hacks, everything works fine. I really appreciate you being on top of the comments and problems!
Not a problem, but hoping for a little help.
So my level is now 369. I tried to use console commands to lower my level but FO4 doesn't allow it. Is there any ways to manually change the level down?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Great hacks, everything works fine. I really appreciate you being on top of the comments and problems!
So my level is now 369. I tried to use console commands to lower my level but FO4 doesn't allow it. Is there any ways to manually change the level down?

here is some info you can look at but make sure you read the whole thread on this link before you decide to do what you want

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/516960-is-it-possible-to-lower-your-base-level/

quest93

Reaction score

i have this same crash when i press anything on numpads 1234 after few secs it crashes . i was doing settlement upgrades and i used freeze settlement them after few secs game just closes of or freezes . thanks for making wonderful trainers by the way this is not a bug if u do have time pls check it though. and im using windows 7

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
As far as I know they "player.setlevel" command does not support of lowering your level ingame.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i have this same crash when i press anything on numpads 1234 after few secs it crashes . i was doing settlement upgrades and i used freeze settlement them after few secs game just closes of or freezes . thanks for making wonderful trainers by the way this is not a bug if u do have time pls check it though. and im using windows 7
Read the posts above you.

quest93

Reaction score
Read the posts above you.
yeah verify the game files and one has changed the ram frequency in bios . yeah i tried everything look im not rushing im not a noob either just saying .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
yeah verify the game files and one has changed the ram frequency in bios . yeah i tried everything look im not rushing im not a noob either just saying .
Seems to be working fine

Try to check the game without the Trainer maybe at some point of the game you having a crush issue, try to do the same thing that you did without the trainer.

o0vash0o

Reaction score
is it possible to change the hot keys? dont put it to F1-F12 some of us using Windows 10 can't even activated it. THANK!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
is it possible to change the hot keys? dont put it to F1-F12 some of us using Windows 10 can't even activated it. THANK!
What do you mean windows 10 can activate any F keys, check your keyboard maybe it's screwed.

o0vash0o

Reaction score
well f1-f12 are working but you can easily understand what I'm saying if you google this "Windows 10 trainer don't work" because when i press F1 the cheats don't activate, and we just heard the sound chime something like that. Or maybe you are using 32bit of Windows 10? I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 are you?

o0vash0o

Reaction score
i just tried it again. And when i press F1 the "ding" is there. Cheats don't work. When I opened the game run the trainer the Fallout4 status is on. But when i tried to activate it nothings happen. Suddenly the Fallout status ON change back to OFF.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
i just tried it again. And when i press F1 the "ding" is there. Cheats don't work. When I opened the game run the trainer the Fallout4 status is on. But when i tried to activate it nothings happen. Suddenly the Fallout status ON change back to OFF.

trainer works fine for the steam version of the game

o0vash0o

Reaction score
trainer works fine for the steam version of the game
i did have steam version my problem is windows 10. i tried it now in windows 7 it works like charm. Like I said, the problem is in Windows 10 not only me have this problem we can search it via google. Thanks anyway i just don't like to switch windows every time i play.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
i did have steam version my problem is windows 10. i tried it now in windows 7 it works like charm. Like I said, the problem is in Windows 10 not only me have this problem we can search it via google. Thanks anyway i just don't like to switch windows every time i play.

i can not help with windows 10 issues i do not have it ____ing microsoft has yet to give me mine. glad you atleast found a way to play the game