Trainer Search

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
Update for BETA updates please, and soon new version 1.2 comming.

ZataraTMM

Reaction score
I'd still love to see companions have infinite power armor durability and ammo for all weapons. As well, the ability to swim in power armor.

Plez Mr. Antifun?

There is a mod for that on the nexus.....not trying to advertise anything but it is...kinda better to use the mod instead of a trainer for that...you need to activate it everytime etc.

Modding Nation

Reaction score
I don't seem to be able to get infinite caps or infinite items working. This may be due to the fact the trainer is out of date as Fallout 4 is now in the version 1.2. If this is the case then an update would be appreciated

Thanks and keep up the good work :)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I don't seem to be able to get infinite caps or infinite items working. This may be due to the fact the trainer is out of date as Fallout 4 is now in the version 1.2. If this is the case then an update would be appreciated

Thanks and keep up the good work :)

well the cap problem is not only trainer related it is allso something bethesda did even with using the cheat console if you try to give yourself a billion caps you only get around 50,000 no matter number what you type in over 50,000

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Can anyone help I have an issue where my level is 183 and I have lots of points to spend and have upgraded loads but I cant upgrade strength past 4 as well as heavys guns etc? Is anyone else having this issue or am I just being stupid? Thanks for any help.

i think your problem lies in you have to find some bobbleheads /magazines or cheat now and go to the dev room and snitch them

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
i think your problem lies in you have to find some bobbleheads /magazines or cheat now and go to the dev room and snitch them
Thanks for the info I didn't know I needed bobbleheads/magazines to increase strength so will give that a go and see if it works and let you know in case others have this problem.

Nope, gave myself about 10 strength bobbleheads but still could not level it up past 4 so cant update others that require to be stronger?

Last edited:

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
needs an update sadly, bloody useless patches breaking trainers yet fixing nothing u.u

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info I didn't know I needed bobbleheads/magazines to increase strength so will give that a go and see if it works and let you know in case others have this problem.

Nope, gave myself about 10 strength bobbleheads but still could not level it up past 4 so cant update others that require to be stronger?

ok let me try to explain how i did things i used all cheats except unbreakable pins super speed and fly mode when i started my game when the vault tec rep comes to the door i might give myself 3 str and the others 4 points . now i am in the vault and by the time i reach the pipboy i am like level 43-46 so as soon as i put the pipboy on i fill out the skills chart so i can make str intell charisma luck etc all maxed at 10 with no problem . but there are 5+++ skills on the lower rows that i can not max out untill later . but if i would cheat and go to the DEV room and grab all the stuff i can max the missing skill upgrades then or real soon .with the experience cheat on i do like 1-2 quests at the most and my level is big .

PS: filling out the skill tree/chart as soon as i get the pipboy and using the console cheat player. additem a 100 = giving myself some bobbie pins allowed me to then grab the locked gun in the vault then no need go back later and get it

Last edited:

Sigan

Reaction score
There is a mod for that on the nexus.....not trying to advertise anything but it is...kinda better to use the mod instead of a trainer for that...you need to activate it everytime etc.

I agree. I prefer mods. However, I have no idea where that mod is. Could you maybe PM me that info?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I agree. I prefer mods. However, I have no idea where that mod is. Could you maybe PM me that info?

Sigan you have your account here set up that no one can PM you if you change that i might have something for you to have a look at

or if you want you can PM me and i will either if i can respond back ,or you can leave me a email address where i can send you some info

xkinkykongx

Donor
Reaction score
Dunno if it's been said already : for weight cheat it is not necesarry to change inventory. I just try to move and do a quick save and you have inf weight. Wanted to say that for a couple of weeks now , but I always think "After playing." .yeah yeah :) So now I do this before playing :)