Trainer Search

RCX

Reaction score
My game crashes when I play with the trainer. I bought it from steam and im not sure if anyone else is having an issue. I have an alienware pc as well if that makes any difference. thank you for the awesome trainers

No mate, it's because your game version is not compatible with the trainer. and vice versa.

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
Plenty of good mods out there to use with little need for the trainer, and a lot of the options on MAF's Fallout 4 still work if you really feel the need to use one. There are a few others out there if you Google them also which have some good features not included in his.

Google These,

1). LinGon Fallout 4 Trainer
2). FLiNG Fallout 4 Trainer

Those two have some other options not included in MAF's Fallout 4 trainer. I use them together as the LinGon one allows you to disable hot keys which helps to enable the others on MAF's, then I just uncheck the disabled keys.

You can also download the Nexus Mod Manager & get mods from different sites for things like adding robots to defend your settlements, and more. Loads of good mods out there.

Google These,

1). All-in-one Settlement Solution
2). Advanced Portable Turret Set
3). Unlimited Building and Crafting Materials
4). Any NPC as a Follower
5). Robot Home Defence

Just a few good ones. The All in one is very nice which will give you 100 power & other things in a very small package. Beats having to place those big generators all over the place which wastes a lot of time & space.

You can also check out the following sites for more mods,

1). modsfallout4.com
2). nexusmods.com/fallout4/

If your using Firefox I would suggest using the adds block "AdBlock Plus" which will kill the annoying popups on "modsfallout4.com" which you will get when clicking the download links. (Found under Addons for Firefox)

A little Google will go a long way. As for waiting, why wait? Use mods & other content while you wait. I am sure MAF will get around to it when he has time, then then. GAME ON!

randrius

Donor
Reaction score
Those are good mods HaoleBoy. I could recommend Better Settlers and Quieter Settlements so the generators and turrets would be quiet.

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
All-in-one Settlement Solution - Is quite & provides a lot of useful resorces. I am trying some others right now as well. if any of the ones I am trying proove useful I will add them as well. Thanks for the reply. Better Settlers isnt working well with some of the ones I use already.

Sentiere

Reaction score
All-in-one Settlement Solution - Is quite & provides a lot of useful resorces. I am trying some others right now as well. if any of the ones I am trying proove useful I will add them as well. Thanks for the reply. Better Settlers isnt working well with some of the ones I use already.
i have downloaded but messed up with my computer... can you exactly give an address to download ?
also you may share in here if you can...

Akula_

Reaction score
May be unrelated , but is there a way to gather more settlers ?

Beacon is so slow .. and i would need more slaves workers to farm the food

Craig Warwick

Master Donor
Reaction score

that gives power, beds, food, water and defence in one item. just attach to a wall or pylon and hook up the power

Akula_

Reaction score
So is that F6 "Infinite items" stand for infinite component when you want to craft guns and armors ?

chirs

Reaction score
ok there is a problem with one of the options in the +17 trainer. the iissue is that when i hit F8 (infinite items) nothing happens that option is broken.........please fix?

LazerXXX

Reaction score
Same here, F8 is not working, won't even activate. One thing I am running into when trying to craft Armor and Weapons, I keep running out of Adhesive even though I have Free Crafting enabled/activated.

Webster Ashwell

Reaction score
or how about you get reported scrub?
Just because it's a public forum doesn't mean you sound any less obligated to respond that way; I know you're under the whole anonimitg umbrella but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say that in real life.