Trainer Search

darkwarriorbau666

Reaction score
it's seems no respond i was forced to use tgm for now, i like your previous version of trainer because like toggle god mod, but without infinite ammo and no clip, i hate that, i mean i like use my ammo, on the other hand newest version of trainer, doesn't work well like previous one, we still taking damage animation (god that ******* annoying) and if we use power armor it's still damage, maybe you can make god mode but only affect health and not the other

master133

Reaction score
the trainer bugs my game... A fram wilbe stuck in the back grond like if i look around i can still see the frame where i was looking when i started the trainer. is there a fix plzz say yes :(

james12345

Reaction score
Well guys, i suggest you're gonna learn to use the command console cause you're just wasting time while you're waiting for someone to update this disfunctional trainer.

Kaiju

Reaction score
I have version 1.5.157.0 and some of the features like Infinite Core Energy doesn't work!

Parlour

Donor
Reaction score
the trainer bugs my game... A fram wilbe stuck in the back grond like if i look around i can still see the frame where i was looking when i started the trainer. is there a fix plzz say yes :(
I've seen this as well. It stopped after I deselected the Free Crafting. Hopefully, that ghost frame in the background stays off. We'll see.

panzercracker

Reaction score
inf. weight/inf settlement
Can also use console for these.

Well to be honest, there is a modav weight cheat so he's right about that .. But the freeze settlement size, yeah. o_O

Settlement size is a bit complex, but can be done by mod and there are tons of mods on nexus too : )). Bethesda games are only games that I don't (need to) use trainer =]].

Last edited:

darkwarriorbau666

Reaction score
soon far harbor dlc coming, i hope this trainer got proper health update, like take no damage like the god mode and no damage to power armor

womps

Reaction score
me too....

LordNefarius

Master Donor
Reaction score
Traine always worked pretty fine for me. It started to have issues (no inf health / core for example) when I've started adding mods to the game. I think the problem is related to how those mods are modifying the game, maybe MrAntifun's trainer is not tested with mods... just guessing...

vovillia

Reaction score
I have the same issue, only happens when I have Free Crafting enabled.