Trainer Search

Sokar78

Reaction score
Hey Hey! Could we have an update to 1.10.50 please?

v1.7.12.0.1 makes the game crash, and inf ammo doesn't work properly =/

Thank you

Jarl Wijman

Master Donor
Reaction score
trainer worked great for the most part, but stopped working after the update of the game today

hope you can update the trainer

thanks for all your work :)

edit: never mind, still works.

trainer does make the game unstable though, sometimes crashes witjout error, just exits the game completely...

Last edited:

HP_CARLOS

Reaction score
___HEYNOW___ wasn't sure @ first if Fallout 4 was my cup of tea ~ must say ; has grown on me ! thanx 4 hard work on these amazing TRAINERS Mr.antifun !!!

ahmad barout

Reaction score
my version of the game is V1.1.29.0.0 and its trainer was removed. what version should I install instead?

RetroStu

Reaction score
MrAntifun i know its a pain when games keep getting updated but this is what you have chosen to do, make trainers, and games should be kept upto date imo, especially huge games like this.

FicatWu

Reaction score
win 10 all dreams lost, cant hack this shit to work on any game lately, might as well just give up

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
If only I had known from the start that the cheats in the command line did not disable my achievements lol. I like to work for my achievements but its nice being able to have infinite build which is something that is always nice to have. I use to enjoy playing with mods but not now days makes the game completely boring to me. I have made a few mods of my own but mostly for other players on both xbox & steam, and a few on ps4. For consoles we are just screwed because the developers don't give a rats about broken quest lines or glitches, they only care about lining their pockets with creation club. I have bought a lot of their content on xbox, and a little on steam but it sucks they wont fix glitches & quest lines so I can get all my achievements on console.

Thanks Mr Antifun for some really nice trainers for steam.

BlackPanter85

Reaction score
Works like a charm but i have shadows in my screen like the game does some screenshots and shows them in the game.