Trainer Search

Reaction score
does free crafting not work with weapons? Like i am trying to craft weapon attachments but I "lack requirements" so does free crafting only apply to other stuff?

shaze_2018

Reaction score
does free crafting not work with weapons? Like i am trying to craft weapon attachments but I "lack requirements" so does free crafting only apply to other stuff?

I recommend u google "Fallout 4 console commands" for getting items, there's commands to get everything, and gain perks, and magazines, btw, theres consolecommands for everything u need to craft and much more, the fallout 4 world is so big, so some items u cant get until u level up, or getting thru some of the quests.

After hours of hours of googling, using trainer, ending the game twice doing almost all missions, i still find new things to discover, build etc.. After days of gaming i found myself using only a few guns, and i gave them and myself better perks/items, like doing more damage, exploding bullets, and much more. It's all about growing with the game, so making a cheat for this game, releasing all crafting, i think its impossible, without the user "you" beeing at the near end of the game unlocked most of it.

Guess thats why the trainer is made the way it is.

JawnFML

Reaction score
Requesting for an update to the Fallout 4 trainer as well! Thanks for all your time and patience.

roostergod

Reaction score
why would you even make a trainer for Fallout 4?? Just you command codes and your all set and can do everything in command codes as you could with a trainer ONLY BETTER!!. Unless theres something stopping you from being able to use command codes. The EASIEST is just "tgm" Which stands for The God Mode. 3 letters and your all set and you dont have to worry about ANYTHING!!!

roostergod

Reaction score
says virus detected and I can't download it
Yea itll say its bad and will try to block it. Just set it to exclude it and your all set. Trust me its safe theres no need to worry. He dont make stuff you mess your pc up or anything for that matter. It just says its a virus in name. Ur perfectly safe. Also Im guessing your a lil new to trainers on this site?? If so heres a tip for you. Start Fallout 4 for the first time and save the game. Then exit the whole game and then in steam, Restart steam in OFFLINE MODE! Then start the game and then the trainer and ENJOY!! For me and MOST ppl on here we "PLAY IT SAFE" by putting steam in Offline mode just to make sure. Just so your sure that steam or whatever dont catch in the middle of useing it and you get banned. In offline mode that cant happen. So for ME ATLEAST a rule of thumb is.... When using trainers from this site or I guess anywhere else for that matter. ALWAYS PUT STEAM IN OFFLINE MODE AND THEN START THE GAME AND TRAINER!!! YOU SHOULD ALWAYS AND I MEAN AAALLLWWWAAAYYYSSS PLAY IT SAFE AND PUT IT IN OFFLINE MODE!! Better safe then sorry ya know. Hope that tip helped you or anyone for that matter even a lil. ALSO almost all of use are VERY friendly and watch out for each other and will call things out to make sure we got each others back and dont get banned by something you missed. So if you EVER need help then by ALL MEANS you and ANYONE for that matter can contact me ANYTIME YOU LIKE!! And as soon as I notice it I will write you back. So remember the RRUULLEE!!! OFFLINE MODE IS UR BEST FRIEND!! lol Just make sure for the first time playing you do it in online mode then start the game and save it then exit and put steam in OFFLINE mode and then start the game and your trainers of choice and then BURN HEAVEN N HELL TO FINISH YOUR QUESTS!!! MMMAWWAHAHAHAHAH!!! *dont tell no one Im a dork* THEY DONT KNOW!!! ;)

jlr01786a

Reaction score
Fallout 4 was quarantined by Microsoft Security Essentials. It isn't important for me to be able to play with the trainer as I don't play any Fallout. I just wanted to let people know. I'm certainly enjoying all the other trainers! Please, continue making lazies like me feel OP!

gotch

Reaction score
why would you even make a trainer for Fallout 4?? Just you command codes and your all set and can do everything in command codes as you could with a trainer ONLY BETTER!!. Unless theres something stopping you from being able to use command codes. The EASIEST is just "tgm" Which stands for The God Mode. 3 letters and your all set and you dont have to worry about ANYTHING!!!
think youve missed the point a bit,its not to do with not dying etc its to do with cheating in stuff to build etc.
tgm is just god mode,nothing else.and used on its own is pretty pointless imo.

TOKTOKTITI

Reaction score
Sir how to fix the trainer i can't use in the game but the trainer status is on but all the keys not working on it