Trainer Search

dreamoner

Reaction score
some console commands I found

player.setlevel # works but can't decrease it for moar perks : p

player.forceav carryweight # sets carryweight to #

player.setav strength 10 works, agility, int... also

player.additem f # for caps, a # for bobby pins

coc qasmoke command takes to you to dev test area with lots of items, you should know the location name where you were before to leave there tho

damn they never make it easy for perks... waiting on MAF : d

Epsylusep

Reaction score
Pls Help my Fallout 4 Console not open and in googel i dont find nothing and the fallout console Fixes not working from another Fallouts anybody can help ?

Andyjet2000

Reaction score
I crash while using this... Is it just me or anyone else? After like 5-15 minutes... or a new level load... I only want infinite ammo, weight, and items.

Epsylusep

Reaction score
I crash while using this... Is it just me or anyone else? After like 5-15 minutes... or a new level load... I only want infinite ammo, weight, and items.
Disable Item and only Enable it when you pick the items than is not crash

heatherman

Reaction score
for some reason the attribute point cheat refuses to work for me. i've done everything as he stated

Reaction score
If you have an Anti-virus running for example if I put Norton on silent mode for "15 mins" which is the lowest option when it kicks on it will detect it and the thing associated with it and it cuts the process when its holding values together (HP AP Ammo)

Reaction score
For Fusion cores/Extend power suit time go to console and type "Player Add item 00075FE4" (Without quotations)

Sachi

Reaction score
hopefully the updated trainer is released soon ^^ i'll have to rely on the trainer because my command console doesn't work ._.

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
Works fine. Would be awesome if you could slap in unlimited core power for the power suit

hhumas

Reaction score
omg thank you MAF :) run fast pls include on the next update MAF :)

Shan034

Reaction score
so just a heads up the game will freeze if you approach a quest objective area with the trainer running, hope all is fixed and running soon. :)

TaVo

Reaction score
so just a heads up the game will freeze if you approach a quest objective area with the trainer running, hope all is fixed and running soon. :)

so it's the trainer's fault. ok. cheers.

Ihtultu

Reaction score
Love the MAF trainers!!! Fast, working perfectly, what more can u possibly ask? :D