Trainer Search

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
Run it as admin .

Current trainer works fine .
Ah, thanks MrAntiFun! Never thought I would have the absolute pleasure of being quoted by your grace! :)

Great work, and it does work now! Thank you!

Joujoudu14

Reaction score
Great trainer as usual :)
ps : after only/almost 2min using Mega xp I'm currently level 153, any way to go back to something more legetimate ? ^^

lolda1978

Reaction score
The infinite items worked perfectly in the first trainer but no longer works for me.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello guys , Please write down all the problems you have in a list and i will check it all out today , About that noob who was talking about CH he is probably one of them ,They always come here and post on popular games to get some attention they did the same thing with Dragon Age Inq trainer and said the same thing that it wasn't good enough and had problems but you know i fixed it up and im gonna fix this one up too! .

List :
  1. Items cheat not working on crafting

Last edited:

pbeezy

Reaction score
So far the infinite items is no longer working :( Thanks for adding the no reload / inf ammo feature.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Any crashing problems ?,If so when does it happen ? .

pbeezy

Reaction score
I havent noticed any crashes yet with the new trainer, not using too many features though, Unlmited ammo and health. I wanted to ask how to edit your character to get the attribute points option to work?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I havent noticed any crashes yet with the new trainer, not using too many features though, Unlmited ammo and health. I wanted to ask how to edit your character to get the attribute points option to work?
Press Tab to open character stats view then press T to open VAULT-TEC then activate the cheat and then hover over any of the stats and you should get 200 perk points to use .

Hells

Reaction score
Would it be possible to make a cheat that ignores crafting requirements for materials? Like being able to make a scope with only some of the needed items. The level requirement isn't that bad, just the materials that are needed as the unlimited item cheat doesn't really help.

sholk

Reaction score
Thanks for all the trainer updates.

Is there a way unbind ingame keys? the F9 key will quickload last save, and I dont want to use this

Th3Z0n3

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a cheat for the settlement size? It's annoying to can't build a large settlement. :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with fixed crafting items ,Please report all the problems you have for me to check out and Yes i may work on more cheats today.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for all the trainer updates.

Is there a way unbind ingame keys? the F9 key will quickload last save, and I dont want to use this
Pause the game by pressing Escape then activate or deactivate whatever you want.
Is it possible to add a cheat for the settlement size? It's annoying to can't build a large settlement. :(
I really didn't progress much ingame and haven't got to a settlement ,If you could send me a game save that would be great .

logimy

Reaction score
Which resource still go down ? ,Add me on steam and help me fix it with real time chat .

Um... well, are only resources infinity? In first ver of trainer all items were inf and it was perfect for me.

Last edited: