Trainer Search

o0vash0o

Reaction score
how to get it work? I'm using Windows 10 64bit and the trainer it doesnt working even i used compatibility mode for windows.

Blob55

Reaction score
Can you make an inf parts HP code? I keep on needing to repair my armor.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Fixed Items bug,Couple crashes problems fixed ,Quick slot bug fixed and couple more stuff beside adding Free crafting cheat and Super Speed.

Hjalpmovie

Reaction score
New trainer added , Fixed Items bug,Couple crashes problems fixed ,Quick slot bug fixed and couple more stuff beside adding Free crafting cheat and Super Speed.
Has the no AP regen bug been fixed? It completely ruined my savegame o_O

Bobsaget888

Reaction score
New trainer +14 won't start.. it always gets stuck on trying to load with spinning mouse cursor. All the other trainers still load fine so not sure what you changed.
Windows 8.1 Pro

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated again with a quick fix ,Please re-download , The bug was related to the item cheat crafting of weapons and other stuff ,The cheat should effect it now and prevent the resource from going down .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Nah, I've tried everything, I'll just have to survive without VATS and sprinting right now.
Try the super speed cheat for now ,Im really sorry but i can't spend more than 4-5 hours working on trainers nowdays because i have college exams ,Add me on steam and tomorrow we can work on this together to fix the problem for everyone :) .