Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
guys if you have black screen during loading while fly mode activated please don't use it over mission area or just use speed cheat for now and don't worry about items issue,when you spend crafting them it will go down resource but it will gain over time ;)

kadaz83

Reaction score
free crafting alone still didnt work for me..resources still going down..have to pair it with inf.items to work..

BuZzY

Reaction score
i have a problem.. doing quest called "The first step" and when i get hit by a molotov (i think) my screen goes blurry. then every 10-20 secs my vision goes blurry again. doesn't go away either Ive tried stimpak/radaway nothing, even if i close fallout completely and load the save it still does it.
I' m only using inf health and inf weight. (if its a bug related to something else could someone tell me whats up?)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i have a problem.. doing quest called "The first step" and when i get hit by a molotov (i think) my screen goes blurry. then every 10-20 secs my vision goes blurry again. doesn't go away either Ive tried stimpak/radaway nothing, even if i close fallout completely and load the save it still does it.
I' m only using inf health and inf weight. (if its a bug related to something else could someone tell me whats up?)
press esc or tab button and then close it, blurry should disappear,repeat it when blurry appear again.
hello mrantifun could you add unlimited money as well
MAF is aware of this,this feature will be out tomorrow :)

haribo45

Reaction score
Sinon pour ceux qui ne sont pas accrocher dernières œuvres V1 utilisé, il fonctionne sous Windows 10 dans l'une de ces options =)
Off l'élément infinie lorsque vous n'êtes pas habitué évite le bug, éviter l'élément recyclé lorsque vous avez ensemble infini de l'article ^^

Sinon pour ceux que les derniers trainer ne fonctionne pas utilisée la V1 , il fonctionne en windows 10 sous toute ces options =)
Désactivé le infinie item quand vous ne l'utilisée pas sa évite les bug , évitez de récyclé des item quand vous avez le infinie item d'activé ^^

Sicktag

Reaction score
You have crippled head. Save game and restart it with trainer off, sleep for it to heal and then reactivate.

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
free crafting alone still didnt work for me..resources still going down..have to pair it with inf.items to work..
Free crafting doesnt work on bench crafting for that use inf.items ,Free crafting is used for when creating an item in workshop in general view .

Sigan

Reaction score
Mine won't activate. The pervious 1.3 version or whatever worked fine. This one doesn't, and the previous one would crash my game whenever I unlocked something. What do you think?

Easy Terminal H.ack and Free Crafting will activate, but nothing else will.

Edit: Ok, for some reason it's working now. I also couldn't delete the file at one point, it kept saying it was open but didn't show up in my task manager. Either way, I'm going to test it further. Thank you for making it.

Last edited:

Dogz

Reaction score
well **** me, Mr antifun. I killed elder maxson. I need to talk to him to complete the brotherhood of steel quest line. can you help? My friend told me you can use the console ~ and type ressurect (idhere) but idk what his id is. please help me out!

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
well f**k me, Mr antifun. I killed elder maxson. I need to talk to him to complete the brotherhood of steel quest line. can you help? My friend told me you can use the console ~ and type ressurect (idhere) but idk what his id is. please help me out!
You have to go to Maxons body, hit the "~" key, click on his body when in the command screen, then type 'resurrect' without the quotes

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
the item still going down when i use the bench...
For Items cheat it will allow you to pick up as many of an item, Trainer has been updated too so make sure to check the new one.

max201012011

Reaction score
For Items cheat it will allow you to pick up as many of an item, Trainer has been updated too so make sure to check the new one.
what? how i can have infinite item on the bench for modify items?
the cheat work when i use it for create the settlement... but it doens't work for the bench because when i craft something the item going down

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
what? how i can have infinite item on the bench for modify items?
the cheat work when i use it for create the settlement... but it doens't work for the bench because when i craft something the item going down
Did you try again same resoure and still it's going down?ok basically crafting an item is using resource for first time then when you craft another part but same resource requirment as first craft receipt will increase this time for example (first craft receipt i used gold,steel,leather.. and goes down items numbers then i craft another same requirment as first gold,steel,leather..and this time it's increasing).

Hjalpmovie

Reaction score
Try the super speed cheat for now ,Im really sorry but i can't spend more than 4-5 hours working on trainers nowdays because i have college exams ,Add me on steam and tomorrow we can work on this together to fix the problem for everyone :) .
No problem man, it was my fault for not backing up anyways. we all appreciate your dedication and understand that you do things other than trainers. Steam request has been sent. :)