Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
if you have the bobby pins don't break perk, and have the pin cheat on, it will crash your game, every time you pick a lock so don't use it if you have the perk

putote

Reaction score
Thanx a lot for your great work MrAntiFun,but i still have a problem whit the Inf.Items option,works fine except for the rubber,still using +8 to do this stuff.

boyyoyo

Reaction score
Would it be possible to remove the hotleys from F5 & F9. They are bound to quick save and quick load in game.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Would it be possible to remove the hotleys from F5 & F9. They are bound to quick save and quick load in game.
use alt-tab method i mean while in-game press alt-tab to move quick to desktop then activate hotkeys you want then back to game :)

hgooob2000

Reaction score
every time I use "Inf.Items+Free Crafting" the game crash !!

Cocktopusss

Reaction score

Simple too solve mate, Free Crafting is only used too upgrade or build in your settlement so before you use that shut down the Items cheat, when your done in your settlement, shut down Free Crafting and use the item cheat again.

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
Thanx a lot for your great work MrAntiFun,but i still have a problem whit the Inf.Items option,works fine except for the rubber,still using +8 to do this stuff.

Player.additem 00106d98 1000, this will add 1000 rubber.

m4ryo0

Reaction score
until today my game was on V1.1.29.0.0 and i used the trainer for this version.now i updated the game to V1.1.30.0.0 but the +17 trainer doesnt work for me

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun did you increase the altitude in fly mode? becuase now when you come down, you can't run good again, right top corner says an you got broken legs

hgooob2000

Reaction score
Simple too solve mate, Free Crafting is only used too upgrade or build in your settlement so before you use that shut down the Items cheat, when your done in your settlement, shut down Free Crafting and use the item cheat again.

it's directly crash when I use one of them !!

bobba313

Reaction score
Hi again! Can you please add settlement happiness? Would be great! :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
When you activate cheats instant crash or when you do something ?.
Trainer doesn't even work on 8.1 64bit... Pressing f1 and it doesn't activate.

Good game.
Start game first then the trainer.
Mr antifun i sent you my game save with the ap bug so hopefully you can fix :) i sent it to [email protected]
Got it , Will look into it .