Trainer Search

Sigan

Reaction score
Airplane mode = no wifi or external signals , in the past (and sometimes still today) they made you turn all wifi and cellphones off when you went on a plane so it wouldn't interfere with the plane...

what he's saying is when he presses F12 it puts his laptop in airplane mode instead of activating the cheat

which is weird because laptop secondary keys are supposed to only work when you press the fn key, by default they should be f keys

Can't that functionality just be changed?

5 minutes of Googling turned up these two results (they're the same. One's quoting the other)

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121227004715AAu7ZM7
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e/74897795-a5e1-406f-8412-d4ee5e8700df?auth=1

Does this help?

Sigan

Reaction score
just a word of caution MAF does not do trainers for beta patches so if the beta patch happens to break the existing trainers well your out of luck =no trainer

Thank you for this. I didn't know that, and I'm glad you reminded the community. I'm new to the community as a poster, but I've been a long-time fan of MAF. :)

adragonzdream

Reaction score
Trainer updated again with a quick fix ,Please re-download , The bug was related to the item cheat crafting of weapons and other stuff ,The cheat should effect it now and prevent the resource from going down .

Much kudos to Mr. Antifun and crew! Love your hard work on the trainers. My 2 quick questions are 1. Is there a Fallout 3 trainer? 2. You stated the trainer for F4 was updated, But I can't find it anywhere. Please show me or someone email me at [email protected]. In the past, I've usede youyr C&C trainers. They worked awesome, so please help me out. Thanks! :)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Much kudos to Mr. Antifun and crew! Love your hard work on the trainers. My 2 quick questions are 1. Is there a Fallout 3 trainer? 2. You stated the trainer for F4 was updated, But I can't find it anywhere. Please show me or someone email me at [email protected]. In the past, I've usede youyr C&C trainers. They worked awesome, so please help me out. Thanks! :)

http://mrantifun.net/index.php?attachments/fallout-4-v1-1-30-0-0-trainer-17-mrantifun-zip.1827/ = newest trainer

fallout 3 no trainer but if you want to use the console cheats then look at this link
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/fallout3-game-of-the-year.3568/

ugug

Reaction score
Thank you for this awesome trainer p.s. fast updates man.

sinosuke

Reaction score
The game is crash after i Avtivate the trainer,tried all trainer for ver 1.30 :(

bryanchox

Reaction score
When i activate the free crafting cheat, the game crash, how to fix this?

alpalia

Reaction score
woohoooo ! XD

i can run the game on my small shitty pc, i m soo happy ^^ gonna grab this trainer right now

thanks alots !

sinosuke

Reaction score
if you try making a new game not useing a old save will the game crash ?
I used the 17+ trainer from the begining,then after 4 hours gameplay,the game crashed when i activate the trainer. Then i try the 15+ trainer,it work fine,but i have to keep the game open...for a week,hehehe.

Yesterday,i used the console to add some weapons ( Gauss Rife and Cryso Gun...) then the 15+ trainer made the game crash too...

I'm on Win7 x64 + 2GB Geforce GTX 740...but Geforce Experience cannot recognize Fallout 4 :(

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I used the 17+ trainer from the begining,then after 4 hours gameplay,the game crashed when i activate the trainer. Then i try the 15+ trainer,it work fine,but i have to keep the game open...for a week,hehehe.

Yesterday,i used the console to add some weapons ( Gauss Rife and Cryso Gun...) then the 15+ trainer made the game crash too...

I'm on Win7 x64 + 2GB Geforce GTX 740...but Geforce Experience cannot recognize Fallout 4 :(

that is odd that Geforce Experience cannot recognize Fallout 4 did you refresh the program to look for new games ?

alpalia

Reaction score
trainer work perfect for me (+17) , i just want ask something..

"Easy Terminal **** -- Click on any word that make sense and it will unlock"

that mean i can clic on any "words" on the terminal right ? whatever the lenght or something ?
well, as non english, for me, lots of words didnt mean anything , so i just ask if i can clic on any words on the screen without risk ^^
(yeah i play english 'cause i like the original voice)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
trainer work perfect for me (+17) , i just want ask something..

"Easy Terminal **** -- Click on any word that make sense and it will unlock"

that mean i can clic on any "words" on the terminal right ? whatever the lenght or something ?
well, as non english, for me, lots of words didnt mean anything , so i just ask if i can clic on any words on the screen without risk ^^
(yeah i play english 'cause i like the original voice)

yes any word there are some terminals that you might freeze at but it is not the trainers fault so remember to save your game alot just incase you freeze

bryanchox

Reaction score
MAF its going to make a free crafting cheat but for weapons? :D

PD: thanks tal onzy

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
if you decide to use the console command to jump higher = setgs fJumpHeightMin [insert number here] — Modifies your jump. Set it really high to vault over buildings like the Incredible Hulk. Warning, if you don't turn on god mode, the falling damage from your own jump will kill you.

the default jump height is set at 50

the max jump height you can set it at if your using the trainers F2 cheat= infinite health is 500 without getting crippled

you might be able to jump alot higher using the consoles tgm cheat = god mode but i did not test it

Last edited:

Quindan

Reaction score
Just a short question: is it possible to edit an option for the Power Armors that they won't decrease?
Everytime I get attacked the armors "health" gets down (from condition normal to red / red arms, red legs, etc.)