Trainer Search

nAgent

Reaction score
I think old trainer still works. I tried it had no problem just infinite AP bugs out sometime and doesn't work.

Kotamar

Reaction score
Just asking but does Fallout 4 V1.5.307.0.1 work with all current DLC and Base game, or just Base game without DLC, or Base game with a mix of DLC?

Atemto

Reaction score
the trainer works but for some reason when passing by places (no one exactly), the trainer is like is recorded on the screen as a flashback. Any idea why this happens?

Last edited:

nAgent

Reaction score
Bethesda is one step ahead. Until we got new trainer they already released new version of game.

Man Cub

Reaction score
Yes, there's an overlay of one of previous frames, etched into the screen like a thin film transparency.

It makes playing very hard. Though it resets eventually, then gets replaced with another frame shortly after the rest.

the trainer works but for some reason when passing by places (no one exactly), the trainer is like is recorded on the screen as a flashback. Any idea why this happens?

Vance

Reaction score
Free crafting doesnt work on version 1.5.307.0.1 and it leaves an image on sceen until its turned off, please fix, thanks.
Love this trainer :) , especially since console is turned off in survival mode

Kaiju

Reaction score
Fallout 4 v1.5.416 new patch, trainer needs update please! thank you :)

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Game updated to version 1.6.3.0.0 on Steam. A 700+ mb file. Hope the current trainer here is alright with this version.

Kotamar

Reaction score
Yes, there's an overlay of one of previous frames, etched into the screen like a thin film transparency.

It makes playing very hard. Though it resets eventually, then gets replaced with another frame shortly after the rest.

I found out that the frame overlay problem has to do with a conflict between a mod and one of the games DLCs. Though good luck trying to find out which mod is causing it. I personally have about 60 mods currently installed

bo6ily

Super Donor
Reaction score
how does free craft work? am i missing something?

Man Cub

Reaction score
I found out that the frame overlay problem has to do with a conflict between a mod and one of the games DLCs. Though good luck trying to find out which mod is causing it. I personally have about 60 mods currently installed

No mods installed here - just a vanilla F4 with DLCs plus the trainer and still have the problem