Trainer Search

Mike T

Reaction score
If at all possible, a train for fallout 76 that allows the user's weight limit to either be increased or unlimited(i would be fine with a +1000 weight increase). I understand that it is an online game, but I feel this would not interfere with the online game play. If you can't, I understand. Thanks!

xperia

Reaction score
All these informations like Carryweight, HP, TP etc. are not clientside, these data are calculated on the servers. so no chance to manipulate them, try it out urself with cheatengine to proof yourself, trainer don't do much more.
If this game get cr@cked one day with fake servers on our own machine it could get possible, but we're far away from this to happen since bethesda won't get this datas public.

Reaction score
Legit ingame bug allows you to have unlimited weight.
make sure you have a "pocketed" piece of armor and equip and unequip it fast with you mouse click.
you will see your carry weight go down.
Do this till you're in the negatives like -5 or -10
BAM
Carry everything

Skyro468

Donor
Reaction score
Legit ingame bug allows you to have unlimited weight.
make sure you have a "pocketed" piece of armor and equip and unequip it fast with you mouse click.
you will see your carry weight go down.
Do this till you're in the negatives like -5 or -10
BAM
Carry everything
Can confirm that that bug does work, been using it for a while. Ever since the Beta just about.

Mike T

Reaction score
Thanks guys! That has saved me some time! Any chance you guys know of another glitch that will help with xp?

Reaction score
Thanks guys! That has saved me some time! Any chance you guys know of another glitch that will help with xp?
there was some ghoul grinding at one location but it was patched. Best thing is wait for people to launch nukes or launch one yourself and farm the areas after they go off.