Trainer Search

Reaction score
About the new editor available for download by GitHub user: katzsmile (it's open source):https://github.com/katzsmile/MrHandy/releases
You can edit Vault Resources and Nuka-Cola quantity.
You and add/remove the follwoing: lunchboxes, pet boxes, mr.handy boxes, starter packs(new) and nuka-cola boxes(new).
Other than these two, I wasn't able to edit the Dwellers or anything else.
But it's good for adding pet boxes.
Check the screenshots below:

7AoBMNZ.png

Qa6tzAH.png

R4RZEgV.png

JAMTgqB.png

HvFNzq6.png

Tarnakk4

Reaction score
Very nice tool! Thanks! Like a couple others mentioned, would be even better if the values for Pet Carriers and Nuka Colas could be modified - you end up opening a lot of lunchboxes just to get a handful of pets and Nukas. Any possibility that this feature is coming?

Tarnakk4

Reaction score
Never mind - looks like I missed the update about the new program ;-)

Smeltt

Reaction score
For some reason my vault1 file is a file to launch CS:GO

Reaction score
@all ---
Found another epic save game editor -- you can add specific items etc. and what not.
BUT ONLY FOR ANDRIOD. So if you want to edit your PC save, you will have to port it to your phone then edit the save from the editor and then copy it back to your PC(check the steps below).

Things you can do from the new editor are pretty much everything you can imagine. I'll just list a few new ones that you can't on other editors:
add specific weapons, outfits, edit dwellers on exploration(i.e. heal them, revive them, add stuff to their inventory), heal Mr.Handys, Insta-kill Deathclaws, Add junk, Add pets, edit pet values, Add nuka-cola, change Vault Mode to Survival mode(not recommended for new players) and many many many more.
Quite literally the best editor out there and it gets frequent updates and is currently updated to work for saves with Ver-1.6.1(and before).
But like I said, the program itself is only on Android, although you can edit saved games of any platform, but from your Android only.
Here's the GitHub link for it. http://robot9706.github.io/FSSE/
This one works perfectly fine and full of epic features, so I won't be uploading images about this one, but it is by far the best trust me!
And the program is even ads free! :D

In case someone wants to port their mobile save to PC or vice-versa, here's how to do it:
-- Get any sort of File Explorer on your Android phone. (I use ESFileExplorer)
-- Then browse to this location -- /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.bethsoft.falloutshelter/files/
-- Inside that there should be your save file(s) named: VaultX, where X is a number between 1 to 3.
-- Copy that file to your PC. Then on your PC, go to this Location and put it there: C:\Users\<USER_NAME>\Documents\My Games\Fallout Shelter\
-- Inside the PC folder paste your save game you copied from your phone and then you're good to go.
The same works the other way round if you want to take your PC save to your mobile --- just copy your PC save and put it in your mobile save game location as above.
In theory it should be same for iOS users. Unfortunately I don't have any Apple devices so I dunno about the directory structure for iOS. But the Fallout Shelter saved files have same encryption on all platforms, as mentioned in the main post, so porting and re-porting shouldn't be a problem.

Now obviously there is no sync between your phone and PC. But at least on the brighter side you won't have to replay all that much again and you can just start with all your stuff.

Enjoy!

stefano55

Reaction score
Hi. Where is the savegame for the Windows Store Version? In MyGames I can't find it.

MrFullOfFun

Reaction score
im not finding the fallout shelter file. is it possible as of version 1.11 the save system changed? like, could it be in a different location now?

im using windows 7 if that changes anything.

Desolatewastes

Reaction score
Save location changed for this version its in C:\Users\your.name\AppData\Local\FalloutShelter\

F

Fluxes86

when i go to Documents/my games there seems to be no fallout shelter? why(I have Steam version)

KittenzPlayz

Reaction score
kann mir jemand erklären wie das geht? mein English ist nicht so gut. ^^
Need a Video TuT ^^

EDIT: oh okay ,works fine :D thanks Sir
Hey guys, I'm not the author for the website. So unfortunately I can't help with technical issues. :(

Although what I can help with is troubleshooting and getting the saves to work becasue I've been using similar editors in past to play on my phone as well. And currently I have edited more than 4-5 saves for me using this website. They all work fine for me.

@GrimReaoer44383 -- In so far as making the game run slow is concerned -- it could be because you must have added way too many caps and/or items, specifically lunchboxes. The max lunchboxes you should add is 999(I haven't tested more than that, but at 999 lunchboxes it works fine while opening them, no issues. And don't add more than 50 Mr.Handies either.
Also if you use Mr.AntiFun's trainer make sure to NOT USE THE MAX STATS, that will make the SPECIAL stats for the dweller to 99 each, which could also be a cause for issues.

@SirValentin -- I have no idea how to do that. Check the game options or something. Sorry about that.

@adonis -- It is working for the current android version. I have edited my 4 month long save for it to get some lunchboxes.

However if you want there is another editor available for download by GitHub user: katzsmile (it's open source): https://github.com/katzsmile/MrHandy/releases
You can edit pretty much everything INCLUDING PET BOXES AND NUKA-COLA QUANTUM in that editor.
It is a offline editor which means you will have to download it.
I'll test it up and update here(with screenshots) on whether or not it works.
Will make a new save game for it as much current save game is way too big(150+ dwellers).

Also if you want to contact the author of that website save game editor, this user made it: https://www.reddit.com/user/mobilesam_real
its not working for me, tried four times, everytime i put the edited sav back to the folder it reloads back to where i left it

** got it to work lol
where do you find the .sav i use the windows store version

Akula_

Reaction score
Have they changed savegame format since this topic has been written ?

Can't get to find any vaultxx file

Garlock

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have the Windows Store version. Where it is the save files in this case? It isn't on th "documents" file...