Trainer Search

bazukalaur

Reaction score
Hello, the trainer wroks great, except the karma option witch messed my karma points ..... i have 1600/1200 and it didn't lvl up. I did some karma quest and it still adds up but doesn't lvl.....please any help? Best regards

Phatpat420

Reaction score
im having the same issue when i used cheat engine to find my karma points and raise them manually, did you ever find a fix for this?

bazukalaur

Reaction score
Not yet....i am downloadin the reloaded version right now, gona hex the saved games so i cand continue from there, and after that will try the karma cheat aggain and see if it works.

Greendagger

Reaction score
Hello, the trainer wroks great, except the karma option witch messed my karma points ..... i have 1600/1200 and it didn't lvl up. I did some karma quest and it still adds up but doesn't lvl.....please any help? Best regards
Keep doing the quest and you will get sabal quest. The quest say go to the temple and you will lvl up the karma to 3

washingtonpayne

Reaction score
Keep doing the quest and you will get sabal quest. The quest say go to the temple and you will lvl up the karma to 3
This. What he means is that you need to do the necessary quest. It's one of the earlier missions at the monastery. If you don't do the mission, you won't level up karma.

stylebreak

Reaction score
After choosing Sabal and make a mission to destroy a drug shed, my karma level rose. It worked.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
guys,use latest trainer v1.05 i think karma bug is fixed
MrAntiFun said:
New trainer added , Fixed elephant crashing bug and fixed karma cheat , However you must gain 1 Karma point for the cheat to work .