Trainer Search

DeliMontana

Donor
Reaction score
Just curious, isn't it possible to add an option to unlock weapons? so frustrating getting 80% of the fun stuff when its just 10% left of the game!

Goaty

Reaction score
New trainer added , Fixed elephant crashing bug and fixed karma cheat , However you must gain 1 Karma point for the cheat to work .
Awesome! Thanks so much, now I can get back to the game :) Love your trainers!!

ilya16v

Reaction score
for some reason the 14+ version is not working for me. It wont activate :( Am i the only one?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Make sure your game version is 1.5.0 , Make sure you start the game first then the trainer , Also make sure you only activate the trainer once you start playing in offline mode of the game in game world , If trainer or cheats were activated in main menu before you enter game world of single player the game will most likely crash because it has some anticheats ot prevent cheating .

Untitleds.png

kilesa

Reaction score
You're a star MrAntiFun. The new trainer is working great. Thanks very much for updating it so quick.

I'll let you know if the elephant bug is fixed....as soon as I find one of the bloody things. They were everywhere the last time I played but I think they're hiding from me now.:rolleyes:

Thanks again.

RomireOnline

Donor
Reaction score
Hey anti, can you please fix Freeze timer for Race missions at all please, they dont work