Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
can you please make one for version 1.3.0 ? thanks so much. your trainers are always great.

update the trainer pls latest version is 1.3.0

Im just getting a pinging noise now when i press any F keys.
Its not working.

What causes that ?
Start game first then the trainer , As for V1.3.0 the game developers started using protection against cheats that is the reason the game crashes , Anticheats are the exact same which are currently used for Assassin Creed Unity .

Rishav Paul

Reaction score
Start game first then the trainer , As for V1.3.0 the game developers started using protection against cheats that is the reason the game crashes , Anticheats are the exact same which are currently used for Assassin Creed Unity .
But for me the v1.00 trainer is working for the v1.3 game

Dr.KnowHow

Reaction score
It doesn't crash? , If it doesn't crash i think you are running older version and not 1.3 .
Same for me, V1.3 (as stated in the menu) and Trainer works. I have to start it after savegame is fully loaded and it works like a charm.

Can you please change the Keys for the trainer in the next version since the game uses some F-keys itself?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Same for me, V1.3 (as stated in the menu) and Trainer works. I have to start it after savegame is fully loaded and it works like a charm.

Can you please change the Keys for the trainer in the next version since the game uses some F-keys itself?

Just press Esc and when in the hub menu thing, You can press the cheats you want, or alt+tab out for to the trainer and use the keys.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Oh please help me, how to use fire arrows?

If you have not changed the keys so you should click on the C or Q then click the right mouse button and then press T or R or just look down to the right and you'll see a sign with an arrow of fire and record what this key.

ditpet

Reaction score
If you have not changed the keys so you should click on the C or Q then click the right mouse button and then press T or R or just look down to the right and you'll see a sign with an arrow of fire and record what this key.
Thank you, will try this. I searched the weapon wheel, but did not see before. And I bought it.

WitchBlade

Reaction score
Hello there....
thx for the trainer and it works with all Version and Releases ive testet it

the best way to start this trainer is
Start the Game
load a game
hit alt+enter for Window-Mode (with this its causing less problems like goes to tab and popup again to many and the game crash)
use alt+tab and try to start the trainer and choose what you need
after that hit alt+enter again for full screen

with this trainer the game crashed only 3 times and the problem is most likely the undetected option in quest who npc´s react near the player see "Hurks quest with riding the elephant"

pinpin

Reaction score
Hey, does it works in multiplayer ? My far cry keep crashing..

karlernie

Reaction score
My undetected option worked yesterday, but won't ever since I changed to the RELOADED *****. Any fixes?