Trainer Search

NeroPL123

Reaction score
awesome !!!! thank u very much! <3 best trainers ever <3 mrantifun for KING !! :3

Reaction score
Can you work on Assassin's creed unity 1.2 V trainer first before you do other games i need it desperately need one

And you are who exactly?

You shouldn't talk like that and be greatful instead that he is making Trainers for what he doesen't charge money for.
BTW: The fact the "Squirrels Creed" is harder cheat protected does make it harder to code a usefull Trainer for it.

ditpet

Reaction score
Hi! I have a question. How can I get infinite arrows, grenade/knife/bait? I pressed the inf. gadget, but nothing happened, still loosing them. Inf ammo not work with these too.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi! I have a question. How can I get infinite arrows, grenade/knife/bait? I pressed the inf. gadget, but nothing happened, still loosing them. Inf ammo not work with these too.
Gadget includes grenades and knifes i tested those in the YouTube video you can check it out .

beterman

Reaction score
Update 1.03 have been Released can you Update the Trainer?=)

Bioreign

Donor
Reaction score
Patch 1.03 is installed and the Trainer still works like charm, tough I haven't used all options yet. But I can confirm that the Godmode & Ammo cheat're working.

edit: it seems that the EXP and Karmapoints wont increase | edit 2: EXP works. Didn't saw it.

Last edited:

Gainz

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun

I havent got the game yet but I will have this trainer ready for when I do.

Your the best.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer listed here working great with FC4 1.0.3. Possible to have options like ..
* increase loot bag size
*99 type of skins

bobbycookie

Donor
Reaction score
for anyone having problem with the world map, just remove your patch.dat and patch.fat files from your game directory, it doesn't affect the game, just make minor graphic changes on some HUD and GUI elements, but overall doesn't change a thing