Trainer Search

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
The Inf. money option isn't working for me either.

Prelate

Reaction score
Love it, thank you! I just downloaded 1.05 and 1.08, and they both don't appear to work fully. Presently, Inf Ammo, No reload, no recoil don't appear to work.

I just bought the game on Saturday, so not sure if there is a version of the game out that doesn't sync up with existing trainers. Anyway, thanks a bunch! Love your work!

Winternoise

Reaction score
I have the steam gold version (but I think it doesn't matter)

I tested so far all features, only the money thing doesn't work for me.
But the speed cheat is pretty funny, I'm faster then the cars, good work :D
just too bad.. my version is buggy as hell, can't load the most scripts without open&close the steam overlay, game needs a patch asap >_>

elrom93

Reaction score
the trainer is fantastic works perfectly, the only thing, when i activate the karma thing i'm not able to save my game as, as i press save button, it kinda stops working (audio is fine but there is no cursor and no basically the game gets no input, can still alt tab and shit like that)

Armin007

Reaction score
Thanks for this trainer
but! freeze timer option not working in escape from dungush prison! i download version 1.08 trainer all option work good but freeze timer not!
what can i do?

Reaction score
Inf. Money works for me.
Any chance of adding non-mission specific crafting materials? Or perhaps HIGH DAMAGE like in DA:I trainer? Had a hell of a time killing a Rhino on Hard, wasn't using God Mode or anything as such! :D :D

kevinarya

Reaction score
thank you so much again!!! i love your trainer, i already used your trainer in Dying Light and it works!! :)

RogueSpear

Donor
Reaction score
Thnx for the trainer MrHero ;)

But V1.08 version

Inf. Gadgets
Mega Xp
No Recoil

options dont work for me. And Inf. Money is working, you just need to close trade and open again.