Trainer Search

Ryverwynd

Reaction score
Sadly enough that is not the case, has nothing to do with my anti virus, I've dealt with trainers before and all workarounds but this thing is new. What seems to have solved it is clearing my browser cache.
Wierd fix but glad its resolved on your end managed to get by my issue be starting the quest guess the game is a bit buggy.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Wierd fix but glad its resolved on your end managed to get by my issue be starting the quest guess the game is a bit buggy.
Yeah.. not fixed, it let me download it but just as it finishes "Failed download"

saxman007

Reaction score
Mmmm. Trainer downloads fine, but when ever i try to open it it says "windows cannot access the file or path. any reaason? and yes, this was in adminstrator and firewall turned off.
W8PJWVL.png

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
sigh claiming as a virus here too with stupid crappy Bitdefender, i cant even turn off the scan in suite 2015 and putting it in the exclusins list does othing- and recommendations for a av that KNOWS cheat engine is not a virus? odd thing is most of antifuns stuff works on this AV

intuition

Reaction score
I re open the trainer and its working perfectly please dont mind my previous post. my bad

AXBOY100

Reaction score
I need to tell you that all the 14+ trainers don't work well some of the stuff like God mode and lots more can you fix that. the 12+ work 100%

Winternoise

Reaction score
I need to tell you that all the 14+ trainers don't work well some of the stuff like God mode and lots more can you fix that. the 12+ work 100%
hm, I have no problem(have the steam gold version)

slim11slim11

Reaction score
Mmmm. Trainer downloads fine, but when ever i try to open it it says "windows cannot access the file or path. any reaason? and yes, this was in adminstrator and firewall turned off.
W8PJWVL.png
check your hard drive properties/security and make sure the right things are checked.

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
New Downloaded latest version but when unziped it simply disappears. All firewalls, anti-virus, etc are off and still no good.

I have exctly the same problem any idea ?

Avkula

Reaction score
Godmod only partially works and "undetected" don't enable at all

The rest works fine

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
W8PJWVL.png

well i am no tech guru but have you tried downloading the trainer to a different location than a music folder and see what happens allso i have no idea what flac disks are .

for me personally i use win 7 and i created a folder inside my documents folder and labeled it MAF trainers i then download and keep all trainers there and set exclusions in all my security programs to leave that folder and files alone

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Downloaded latest version but when unziped it simply disappears. All firewalls, anti-virus, etc are off and still no good.

well i just downloaded it as a test all went fine for me so my only answer to you is something still with your security programs is snitching it and not alerting you i use norton security suite and even if i disable it for a bit i still have to go inside norton and disable the sonar scanning sometimes allso anything like malwarebytes might be taking it and putting it in Quarantine etc

Last edited: