Trainer Search

doodl3simpl3

Reaction score
is time freeze option is only works on mission or its just not working, because it not doing anything on race side mission, if its not included for race timer can you please make an option to freeze the timer
i admit this timed race mission in far cry 4 is more difficult than the far cry 3 has

Jaxon

Reaction score
I noticed a bug when ur on fire u cant put it out can u fix plz

AT86312

Master Donor
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the trainer to activate after the last update.
Is it possible to get it fixed? And thanks for your work~

Adoniis

Reaction score
Oh noes?!?! Avast detecting it as a virus?! Whatever shall we do?!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
:eek: DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!, I Have avast (Anti-Virus Software) It Detected it, i Repeat, DON'T... DOWNLOAD, but if you already downloaded it (And Ran It)... its to late.. you're Screwed Bro!
lol it because your antivirus shows as false positive.

BLiat0r88888

Reaction score
Burn the potatoe, burn it!11!!!1

Well, there are a handful of antivirus engines that flag CE, normally it's the job from the CE developers to get it whitelisted but you know, it can hook and inject into current processes, like malware does it, if a antivirus flags it, then because of that behaviour or simply because it can be determined as global h@ck/cheat tool for it's widespread. Every decent antivirus should have a proper signature for it, naming it as CheatEngine or HackTool because that is what it is. That's far away from being a virus, todays antivirus programs can detect a lot more than just virus types, even toolbars, general adware and PUB's.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Decided to give this another go after finally getting all the DLC. Everything works fine except the EXP and Money cheats. Neither work. You can't activate the EXP at all and the Money activates, but does nothing.

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
Decided to give this another go after finally getting all the DLC. Everything works fine except the EXP and Money cheats. Neither work. You can't activate the EXP at all and the Money activates, but does nothing.
It still works fine for me. Do you have the steam version?

munkyduck

Reaction score
This is a dumb question but is there any way to get the 1.9.0 trainer to work with the UPLAY version of 1.10.0 as it's just recently updated it... and now I can't use the trainer.. any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you MAF!

Mdolla

Reaction score
Is this gonna be updated for patch 1.10? My game is showing that I have version 1.10 and the trainer for 1.09 is crashing my game every time I play it.