Trainer Search

Talha0711

Reaction score
So this is what i found just quoting someone.

“Right what I did (Sorry guys I did use Cheat Engine, cosmos kept crashing), is I started cheat engine first, then game from the FarCry5.exe, alt tabbed out and force quit the easyanticheat process, which allowed me to change the money.
I couldn't do much else, like I said I did try perk points, but I couldn't spend any of them and the game finally crashed.
Now when I got into the game again my money is still 999,765 so it saved that setting, but of course goes down when spending.

Now I did have to change a few of the setting in CE, debugger method was set to kernel mode debugger (requires dvbm) and I turned on all the option in the extra section.
Oh and I have my game set to not allow co-op as well.

The one thing I have to say is Ubisoft are greedy ass hats, Silver Bars in single player, and the money progression is BS, no wonder they locked it down with EAC, so we couldn't hack the money.”

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
If you have the time, could you please tell us if we will get a trainer or not? I have seen plenty of people say that you can play in offline mode, or add a parameter to turn off. I don't know if these will allow you to make one or not, but it would help if you said if you can or not.

Thanks!

spcsteve

Reaction score
I don't think this trainers going to happen. seems a lot of what you get in-game you get online and no way they will allow cheating

dr.Mabuse.jr

Reaction score
..... Just to make sure everyone sees that there IS a working trainer now. (Have been using it for a few hours now. No problemo.)

** Remember the work-around mentioned below BEFORE you use the trainer **

---- > TRAINER BY MR. ANTIFUN OUT SINCE MIDNIGHT :- )) CONFIRMED WORKING < ------

THANK YOU!!!

- And as an icing on the cake: the ''pay for your trainers'' site [you know that it is...] DOES NOT have a trainer out yet. Despite beeing a paid team working on it. NIIIIICE mr. Antifun :- )))))))

Nb: For those who need instructions - you NEED a work-around BEFORE you use the Trainer. Here's how - >

"
Instructions:

1) Download the linked Google Drive archive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hh7VN ... zC1BAYflKS (password: FRF)

2) Backing-up/renaming:

• In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder first rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK.

• In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder rename FC_m64.dll to FC_m64.dll.BAK.

• In your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat/ folder, rename EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK.
3) Place EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat folder.

4) Place FC_m64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder.

Done.

Start the game as usual (NO NEED FOR EXTRA PARAMETERS OR ANY OTHER CRAP!). Enjoy!

FULL CREDIT FOR THE EMULATOR FLIES OUT TO < CPY > AND THEIR WILDLANDS RELEASE; whoever you guys are, we appreciate it.

"

- Personally I use it off-line and avoid the money-cheat just to stay on the safe side.

TESTED AND WORKING.

/Dr. Mabuse, angry gamer since the C-64.

JooseyBby

Reaction score
..... Just to make sure everyone sees that there IS a working trainer now. (Have been using it for a few hours now. No problemo.)

** Remember the work-around mentioned below BEFORE you use the trainer **

The credit for the public bypass goes to SunBeam from ******************. I'd like to thank MAF For crediting him, in the trainer thread.