Trainer Search

L_y_s_y

Reaction score
Mrantifun will find the way to create this trainer, he is very smart man, i have very good opinion about him.

We only need to wait some time before the trainer will be done.

We are with you Mrantifun, good luck ;)

sunbeam906

Reaction score
Let's see.. I give you guys like 1-2 hours before you realize that.. well, you'll either hear from someone or find out on your own at some point :D

monk70

Donor
Reaction score
So EAC bypass is live. Now we can just wait for trainer by MAF.

mezz

Reaction score
hope this means we will get a trainer! :D

3nemy_

Reaction score
Ubisoft games are now protected by EAC (EasyAntiCheat) which is enabled at all times even while playing offline in Single Player.
There is a bypass however which has been released today by a certain Cheat Engine community which I won't promote here due to forum rules. MAF could look it up if he hasn't already and start from there.

Here4Fun

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that a bypass has been found. I know a lot of communities have been working hard to find one, so let's tip our hats to all their hard work just so we can have an easier/more fun game experience.

mostafa1353

Reaction score
Trainer
F1 - Activate Trainer
F2 - Infinite Health/Godmode?
F3 - Infinite Energy
F4 - Infinite Ammo
F5 - Infinite Crafting
F6 - Unlimited Money
F7 - Unlimited Silver Bars

Videos

About the game
"Lead a resistance against a fanatical cult in small town, U.S.A., where Freedom, Firearms, and the Project at Eden’s Gate rule above all else."

Poster's note
Think you can put together a trainer for the game? Also needs to work with Steam and UPlay versions.
ty

Ozark79

Reaction score
I just wanted to mention this to the ones who feel they need money. There is a perk called "Harvest Master" which allows you to get double the amount of Animal Skins and Plants. So basically you get 2x the cash after a successful hunt. I usually go and sell all my skins and usually net about $4000 dollars or more. I recommend hunting Caribou because each time you kill one you can use its meat to draw out a predator.

Knagar

Reaction score
You can't disable Easy Anti Cheat in FC5 like you could Watch Dogs 2, odds are MAF is going to have a hard time with this one, its stupid that they want you to spend money on micro transactions for single player.

Pantheress

Reaction score
I said it once, I will say it again. You CAN find Silver bars INSIDE the game itself, normally hidden. The pay crap is there for lazy people with money to burn who do not want to search for it. I have so far found eighty bars, forty at two seperate outposts locked in safes.

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
I said it once, I will say it again. You CAN find Silver bars INSIDE the game itself, normally hidden. The pay crap is there for lazy people with money to burn who do not want to search for it. I have so far found eighty bars, forty at two seperate outposts locked in safes.
But then again man u need like hundreds of silver bars, u think by finding 40-80 its going to be plentiful in game?, no man, 40-80 bars is already near the max u can actually find ingame lmao. hence why every1 wants a silver bar cheat .