Trainer Search

trueye

Super Donor
Reaction score
Nothing there actually works .>.

I think he is editing the value of the shots left in the clip back to 8 over and over and it appears in the hud to be working
and is that not CE running while he's doing it? Unless you're saying this is a fake?

Churchly

Reaction score
I think he is editing the value of the shots left in the clip back to 8 over and over and it appears in the hud to be working
and is that not CE running while he's doing it? Unless you're saying this is a fake?

CE automatically throws an access violation so unless there's more cracking going on that's not CE value *******. And since CE doesn't work I'm definitely throwing a +1 for a trainer but I'd be happy with just ammo. Everything else isn't so bad, just tedious on Hard. :3

MikeyMirez

Reaction score
Unlimited silver bars will not happen, to obtain that in game you have to pay real money.
I also think the money thing won't happen. The items you can buy with bars ALSO has money value, so both are relevant to you spending real money

skannerz22

Reaction score
silver bars is a server sided value you can not hack it unless you hacked their server which is illegal
and anything silver bars is spent on can be bought with ingame money which IS hackable

we need perks added as well
I also think the money thing won't happen. The items you can buy with bars ALSO has money value, so both are relevant to you spending real money
no.....money is client sided

and easy anti cheat needs to be disabled before anything can be made for a trainer

MikeyMirez

Reaction score
silver bars is a server sided value you can not hack it unless you hacked their server which is illegal
and anything silver bars is spent on can be bought with ingame money which IS hackable

we need perks added as well

no.....money is client sided

and easy anti cheat needs to be disabled before anything can be made for a trainer

Really? They left money client side? Lol, the things that have silver bars I have seen have that or money. Why I thought they would try and block both, as we will just use changed money to get the items.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Trainer
F1 - Activate Trainer
F2 - Infinite Health/Godmode?
F3 - Infinite Energy
F4 - Infinite Ammo
F5 - Infinite Crafting
F6 - Unlimited Money
F7 - Unlimited Silver Bars

Videos

About the game
"Lead a resistance against a fanatical cult in small town, U.S.A., where Freedom, Firearms, and the Project at Eden’s Gate rule above all else."

Poster's note
Think you can put together a trainer for the game? Also needs to work with Steam and UPlay versions.
yes please

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
CE automatically throws an access violation so unless there's more cracking going on that's not CE value *******. And since CE doesn't work I'm definitely throwing a +1 for a trainer but I'd be happy with just ammo. Everything else isn't so bad, just tedious on Hard. :3

Ammo is plenty in the game. Need mega gold. That is not and you buy guns with it. (Not the silver bars. Thats cheating.)

Gamerknight101

Reaction score
F1 - Activate Trainer
F2 - Infinite Health
F3 - Infinite Energy
F4 - Infinite Ammo
F5 - Infinite Crafting/Infinite Items(loot)
F6 - Unlimited Money
F8 - Undetected
F9 - Companion Godmode
F10 - One Hit Kill
F11 - Infinite Vehicle Health

and maybe things like super speed or so
That would be quite good, matching the standard for most trainers of this kind of game. I don't think Infinite Silver is really needed, as it's just a different way to buy the same stuff.

cjk86524

Reaction score
Trainer
F1 - Activate Trainer
F2 - Infinite Health/Godmode?
F3 - Infinite Energy
F4 - Infinite Ammo
F5 - Infinite Crafting
F6 - Unlimited Money

Videos

About the game
"Lead a resistance against a fanatical cult in small town, U.S.A., where Freedom, Firearms, and the Project at Eden’s Gate rule above all else."

Poster's note
Think you can put together a trainer for the game? Also needs to work with Steam and UPlay versions.
please

georgekong

Reaction score
EAC running, no CE access even use console command '-eac_launcher' in game launcher arguments

Pantheress

Reaction score
Just FWI You CAN get silver bars IN game albiet in minute amounts. They are hidden in outposts and around the map of hope county.