Trainer Search

robertdenaut

Reaction score
I noticed Mr. Antifun didn't include the Easycheat.dll in this new 1.09 download.Maybe it's not needed now? Well I'll give it a try and find out for myself.

Takeosmilodon

Reaction score
the 1.0.9 Trainer dont work. every time i press in game F1 ord F2 it gives me a signal but not the fame cheat is aktiv sound. so i hope you can fix this man. i want so hard to play this game again on 100% story :O PS: you are my favo MR.ANTIFUN

seiji092

Reaction score
Not working for me, tried using dll from 1.08 and not using any replacement, but all I get is a beep and not the iconic activated sound. Am I doing anything wrong or the new version is lacking the dll?

FluffyMuffins12

Reaction score
I tried using it, doing what was instructed but it still won't work. I even tried the registry thing with windows defender too to turn it off. Help?

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
Notice this trainer is only for legit versions of the game that are fully updated.

Takeosmilodon

Reaction score
but not for uplay (ubisoft) i have the legit version too only and the trainer do not work. hope mr. antifun fix this problem.

FluffyMuffins12

Reaction score
I think mine is through Uplay too? I'm not sure because it shows on both Steam & Uplay so..

robertdenaut

Reaction score
I think mine is through Uplay too? I'm not sure because it shows on both Steam & Uplay so..
Uplay has a partnership always with this Ubisoft game but if you also have it in your Steam library, there's no doubt that you bought it on Steam.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
new EAC dll isn't included in this trainer and instruction is outdated a bit, will review again.

Keep in mind, to backup .dll original and save files just in case.

1) (Optional) Make sure you got EACLaunch.exe renamed to EACLaunch.exe.Bak from \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\ or FarCry5\bin\
2) Download this file https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/DhPP2xOA/file.html (Credits to @Steam006) and extract & replace both to main game folder.
3) Create game shortcut from uplay/steam with parameter: -eac_launcher and launch from there (If you still get error, try create manual game shortcut)
4) I advise to use offline mode just to be extra carefully and use at your own risk.

Last edited:

Takeosmilodon

Reaction score
Thanks man i have tried it, and it works perfectly for me. i just hope that i dont crash xD but so far erverything is fine ;)

Snhdunbjo

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun the health and stamina doesn't work everything else seems to get activated but when i press F1 Or F2 i just hear a beep and nothing else please help

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
new EAC dll isn't included in this trainer and instruction is outdated a bit, will review again.

Keep in mind, to backup .dll original and save files just in case.

1) Make sure you got EACLaunch.exe renamed to EACLaunch.exe.Bak from \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\ or FarCry5\bin\
2) Download this file https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/DhPP2xOA/file.html (Credits to @Steam006) and extract & replace both to main game folder.
3) Create manual game shortcut exe with parameter: -eac_launcher and launch from there.
4) I advise to use offline mode just to be extra carefully and use at your own risk.

Notice that for Ubisoft version no files needs renaming. Only the easyanticheat_x64.dll needs to be replaced with the one included in version 1.08 cheat. Also the manual creation of a shortcut is not necessary and may cause problems.