Trainer Search

michaelh73

Reaction score
Can there be a trainer release that you don't need to modify game files?

Cyber69

Reaction score
Can there be a trainer release that you don't need to modify game files?
If you ask ubi to remove anticheat then possibly. But i doubt that they will because they want you to buy those microtransactions.

dr.Mabuse.jr

Reaction score
Ps: Just curious - > Has anyone tried to go online without changing the modified files back ?
I wonder if Ubi/Uplay by default checks, or if you can leave them in the mofified condition as long as you dont play multiplayer ?

... If thats possible it makes it easier to harvest' the achievemnts in uplay: they dont activate when offline and also "total playtime" isnt changed/updated. But the savegames works fine as long as I stay offline.

/Dr. Mabuse, angry gamer since the C-64.

AIMED55

Reaction score
Ps: Just curious - > Has anyone tried to go online without changing the modified files back ?
I wonder if Ubi/Uplay by default checks, or if you can leave them in the mofified condition as long as you dont play multiplayer ?

... If thats possible it makes it easier to harvest' the achievemnts in uplay: they dont activate when offline and also "total playtime" isnt changed/updated. But the savegames works fine as long as I stay offline.

Yea i want to know too

sunbeam906

Reaction score
I tested co-op with an user on our forums and I can confirm it works without EAC. We also tested me with EAC, him with no EAC. Still works. Given the setup's not client-server but server (Ubi) - client(s), both the players need to activate scripts on their end. In the first model I mentioned, if you are host and others join, and enable - say - unlimited ammo, it'll work for all people in your map.

AIMED55

Reaction score
I tested co-op with an user on our forums and I can confirm it works without EAC. We also tested me with EAC, him with no EAC. Still works. Given the setup's not client-server but server (Ubi) - client(s), both the players need to activate scripts on their end. In the first model I mentioned, if you are host and others join, and enable - say - unlimited ammo, it'll work for all people in your map.

Niice! also i was wondering if i can still used the trainer with my internet still enabled but uplay n steam offlined..

dr.Mabuse.jr

Reaction score

THANK YOU - Both for the fast and good reply AND... for providing the basis for the Trainer. You are a Hero mr. Sunbeam906 :- ))

Kotamar

Reaction score
Thx Mate keep up the good work.

PS- any way to add always stealthed/no detection?

rosh852

Reaction score
Uplay version, works fine.

(btw I'm running Uplay in offline mode with the provided bypass DLLs. )

Thank you!

dr.Mabuse.jr

Reaction score
Ps: Mmmm.... Now Ubi' are writing something about 'matchmaking issues'... wonder if they are onto us ;- )))

Taftus

Reaction score
After putting in those files and than remove them and put back original. Game no longer run for me. Do I have to keep those files instead of original?

mods4me

Reaction score
when i enabled and disabled money cheat, money wont go down, is the value still around 9 million? i saw 9,999,999 when enabled and now im seeing 999,999 when disabled. i've also restarted the game just incase it was still frozen but it doesnt go down so i assume its still around 9m without actually showing it and possible to set it to a reasonable amount like 100k or 500k money or is there no option?

Last edited:

AIMED55

Reaction score
Yes, only uplay is prohibited from internet. I think maybe windows built in firewall might be able to do this, too.

hmmm ok.. ill try out that netlimiter program u mentioned

andrew117

Donor
Reaction score
The Bypass works but yeah there is no other way to use a trainer other than the bypass.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Some games which uses EAC give you an option to turn it off and play offline with mods and whatever else you want to do .

But the thing about this game is that they want to sell you silver bars so they made it impossible to do that without a workaround for the EAC.