Trainer Search

Amphell

Reaction score
u activate the cheat and u get 999999999 money
after u close it and restart eh game it stays at 999999 and it goes down with when u buy stuff
it does NOT go down after you buy stuff, that's kinda my point. It stays at 999.999 even WHEN you buy stuff. FOREVER after activated once.

TCHiOBi

Reaction score
thanks mraf and all for trainer, great job as always
for everyone else: just do the storyline, skip (45+ min end credits) and then try to progress the rest(you can't, you have to start from beginning) before talking about morals, worthy EAC, work/noWork, they reaaaaly messed this game up

dr.Mabuse.jr

Reaction score
... For me the money goes back to usual mecanics [beeing broke last days of the month - just kidding ;- ] .... Once the trainer is deactivated, and I restart the game/re-load, its 9999 usd. and counts downwards each time I purchase anyting.

NB: Anyone - Does Finishing the campaign mean that you cant continue playing the game w. the discovered maps etc. ? So that you have to start all over w. a new game? Or, if you continue, is the landscape destroyed/turned into a waste-and [warning: spoiler].
?

Thanks in advance : -)

/dr. Mabuse

TCHiOBi

Reaction score
[warning: spoiler]
you can't continue, have to restart everything from scratch

theüuni123

Reaction score
WoW its Working!

Attention: the trainer only works if you start the game first and then the trainer.

It works ONLINE !!!!!

is it now possible to make a new trainer for Ghost Recon Wildlands?

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
... For me the money goes back to usual mecanics [beeing broke last days of the month - just kidding ;- ] .... Once the trainer is deactivated, and I restart the game/re-load, its 9999 usd. and counts downwards each time I purchase anyting.

NB: Anyone - Does Finishing the campaign mean that you cant continue playing the game w. the discovered maps etc. ? So that you have to start all over w. a new game? Or, if you continue, is the landscape destroyed/turned into a waste-and [warning: spoiler].
?

Thanks in advance : -)

/dr. Mabuse
There are several side quests that you can continue to play if you have not already finished them during the main campaign. Notice that there are some secret endings if you trigger these you will have to either load a game or start over. For instance try not to handcuff the Father in the very beginning.

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
WoW its Working!

Attention: the trainer only works if you start the game first and then the trainer.
Actually for me it only works if the trainer is started first then the game.
I only used it to get past Jacobs third little shenanigan

Maehne

Reaction score
Is there a way to stop timers in Missions for example the Clutchn Dixon Quests

svartkatt01

Reaction score
- Sorte kat: Are you sure you have done the work-around before using the trainer? And put ubi' offline?
I did but, when i click play game on steam it says lauching yea, but after i dont know 2-5 sec it shuts down and it wont start. Then i need to reverify all my files then the game works agian.

mrantihillary

Reaction score
Maybe a feature like on far cry 3 where you could Teleport to Mission Marker ? :)
anyway thank you for trainer :)

roostergod

Reaction score
and with that Ill keep my work and donate on the 3rd when the card gets loaded, thanks man ur awesome

03OG

Reaction score
my eac_launcher.exe wont save to a bak file after i change the name... any tips?

Reaction score
my eac_launcher.exe wont save to a bak file after i change the name... any tips?

Make sure you don't have file extensions hidden. If on Windows 10, in your search bar, type in "File Explorer Options", click it, then on the small window find "Hide extensions for known file types" and uncheck it, then apply. This will allow you to now see the .exe extension on the end of the EAC launcher, thus letting you put .BAK after the .exe. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

03OG

Reaction score
Make sure you don't have file extensions hidden. If on Windows 10, in your search bar, type in "File Explorer Options", click it, then on the small window find "Hide extensions for known file types" and uncheck it, then apply. This will allow you to know see the .exe extension on the end of the EAC launcher, thus letting you put .BAK after the .exe. Hope this helps.
thank you my friend