Trainer Search

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
New trainer added with more cheats and video to make it easier to use .
I see you added instructions for Steam only. Here it is for Uplay:
Rename \Ubisoft\Far Cry 5\bin\EACLaunch.exe to "EACLaunch.exe.Bak"
Rename \Ubisoft\Far Cry 5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.Bak"
Copy EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll included with the trainer to \Ubisoft\Far Cry 5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\

gontran

Reaction score
dont work for me dawn i've do all the thing but dosent work

ahmadhaseeb31

Reaction score
Guys if anyone used perks cheat please tell me is it save?Someone commented that the perks cheat lock the game files?Should i use it?money cheat used already not banned Please tell me thanks.

robertdenaut

Reaction score
2 questions. Anyone been banned? and 2 -do you think this method would work for Ghost Recon Wildlands single player?

Homeboy

Reaction score
i think it is very high to get banned from ubisoft uplay, because there coming live Events and there is not for nothing an easy anti cheat tool inside!
i would use it, because to get more fun and quicker fun but the save go to the ubisoft Cloud too and they can detect it and that the easy anti cheat not working with this tutorial will be logged too.

i think there is a high risk to use it and get banned.
i have the Gold Edition and it comming up very good DLCs.
and:
"Use at your own risk and backup your save files ."
where are the save files and did it help when i go into uplay ubisoft Cloud?
and wehn you are banned, can you use it?

questions afte questions.

but thanks for the work, nice to see, to getting running it.

dr.Mabuse.jr

Reaction score
I did but, when i click play game on steam it says lauching yea, but after i dont know 2-5 sec it shuts down and it wont start. Then i need to reverify all my files then the game works agian.

Jaha, ser nï dét ! Ja, der er en anden trainer' out there.... søg efter "Fl'ng" - den kræver ikke aktivering, flytning af filer osv.
Tjenera' och bra' Paaske ifrån Danmark!

/Dr. Mabuse, angry gamer since the C-64

freakybart

Donor
Reaction score
Work fine.
Any ways to get back to a normal amount of token? If I want to play / share things, would appreciate to not show them i've got 999 perks token

ungula

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Cheat Engine works? Prolly not, right?

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Cheat Engine works? Prolly not, right?
It does, if you apply the EAC bypass. The forum where the bypass is from, already listed a CE table with couple options (godmode and such).

protiny

Reaction score
Thanks MRAF and everyone involved. After getting the gold edition was annoyed to see the amount of grinding needed to get the gear!!! Just used the money cheat and then bought everything off it. Reverted all the files back to original...love this game even more with the in-game cash now :D:D
which files did you revert? wanna get rid of the infinite money.