Trainer Search

tetriminos

Reaction score
doesn't work for me, as soon as I open FarCry5 it closes instantly, maybe because I'm using CPY version?

EDIT: NVM, I was doing the FC_M64.dll thing, once I didn't do that it just worked properly. (I'm using CPY version)

Reaction score
Infinite health doesn't activate

EDIT: I just deleted EasyAntiCheat DLL, reinstalled 1.2.0.2 & everything works as intended.

Last edited:

S73PH3N

Reaction score
For CPY users DO NOT REPLACE THE DLL included, The Far Cry 5 V1.2.0.2 Trainer +9 works on it's own without any file changes.

Akula_

Reaction score
For CPY users DO NOT REPLACE THE DLL included, The Far Cry 5 V1.2.0.2 Trainer +9 works on it's own without any file changes.

NOT COMPLETELY TRUE EITHER

I have CPY version and i still had to rename to .bak and replace with the .dll to get it working, otherwise it wouldln't work.

S73PH3N

Reaction score
NOT COMPLETELY TRUE EITHER

I have CPY version and i still had to rename to .bak and replace with the .dll to get it working, otherwise it wouldln't work.

Then you must have already did something to your installation, Clean CPY install no dll or renaming .bak needed.

Sean Legghette

Reaction score
Sorry but this doesn't work.. Changing the files(renaming them to .bak) does nothing.. When trying to start the game it closes and sends me back to my steam site. Then I have to use Verify Intergrity of Game Files just so I can get my files back so I can actually play the game

tetriminos

Reaction score
Windows Defender sees the trainer as a trojan, google chrome sees this as a virus too. any thoughts?

Dr69onS6mur6i

Reaction score
I see a lot of comments about the CPY version and how to get it working, but what about the Steam version? The current trainer doesnt work, and following the directions in the OP crashes the game.

DeGorro82

Reaction score
Then you must have already did something to your installation, Clean CPY install no dll or renaming .bak needed.
I can vouch for it. I use Fitgirl Repack FarCry 5 (which based on CPY). Launch cheat v1.2.0.2 , activate money cheat and it's work as intended.

n1ckuzzz

Reaction score
the Far Cry 5 V1.2.0.2 version works with the cpy version of the game, without doing the dll and .BAK things.

just install the cpy version, open the trainer and have fun.

thanks guys.

Kracklite

Reaction score
Sorry, haven't read through all the pages here. I'm using Uplay version. Any solution yet, for a working trainer. Ever so grateful!

stefbuik

Reaction score
Hmm.. makes Avast go bonkers.

Tried excluding the exe by putting it in a separate map and exlude that specific map. That seems to do the trick ( for now) let's see if it works in-game.

Aaand.. yup. works. I can now FINALLY get out of that infernal confession bunker level.. :p

Last edited:

Akula_

Reaction score

Yeah but no, anyway it's just replacing a .dll nothing hard

S73PH3N

Reaction score
Yeah but no, anyway it's just replacing a .dll nothing hard
Sure it's nothing hard for some :rolleyes:, but why replace a DLL that is already included in the ***** files which allows you to use the trainer?
You are adding an unnecessary step which is NOT needed when all they have to do is just run the trainer.
So just face that you are wrong and let's move on.

Last edited: