Trainer Search

Guber

Donor
Reaction score
I found that the trainer perk cheat works if you update the uhmm hit harder perk, every time i updated that one, i got 10 perk points added.

not sure if this is helpful or not, or if it works for others

Kefl

Reaction score
SPOILERS

Is it possible to add infinite Eden's Gift? Would be really useful for the invisibility!

BobbyLX

Reaction score
Got the Infinite Perks cheat to work. Just make sure you have around 3 or more perk points and purchase any of the perks that can purchased multiple times, for example the more med kits perk, or ammunition, etc.

Also, forgot to mention this, but you have to re-purchase the perk once to get the cheat going. For example, purchase first level of extra ammo/meds/etc. to unlock it, then purchase it again to get 10 perk points for each time you purchase the skill. Just repeat this step multiple times as much as you want and need. So if you purchase the extra meds perk 100 times, you'll have like 3000 perk points and +100 to your meds.

Last edited:

lolboi123

Reaction score
Perk Points cheat doesnt work. Im spending perk points and dont get any or unlimited

awesomejoe30

Reaction score
I got the infinite perk cheat to work. when you upgrade the "MORE FIST DAMAGE" perk you will get 10 more perks, so you then just keep upgrading the perk till you get to your desired number of perks

awesomejoe30

Reaction score
THANKS MAF!!!! FOR ANOTHER GREAT TRAINER!!! also I am loving this game, the saw launcher is my favorite weapon

UnrealReality

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a new member, and I love your trainers, they're so handy! So thanks for all your hard work in making them! However, I'm having an issue with the trainer for Far Cry: New Dawn. Just yesterday it was working perfectly fine, but after starting a new game today, pressing the hotkeys only makes a beep sound. I made sure that I had downloaded the latest version of the trainer, and even deleted and redownloaded it to see if that would work, but it didn't. I'm wondering if it could have something to do with difficulty level? I don't know why that would affect anything, but that's the only difference between the game I was playing yesterday and the new game I started today. Yesterday I was playing on normal difficulty, while today I started a game on hard difficulty. In the mean time, I'm going to try reinstalling the game. Any assistance is welcome and very much appreciated.

Cheers!

rajun_cajun8

Reaction score
Where do I find this trainer in WeMod. There is only one trainer showing up for the game and it isn't by MrAntifun

Grimm0429

Reaction score
Where do I find this trainer in WeMod. There is only one trainer showing up for the game and it isn't by MrAntifun

if there is a trainer all ready there it most likey wont have another one by Mr.Antifun

rajun_cajun8

Reaction score
if there is a trainer all ready there it most likey wont have another one by Mr.Antifun
There are a number of games that I also play that have one from Mr AntiFun as well as by others. That is what has thrown me. As the link in the OP wont initiate a download in WeMod