Trainer Search

davids47

Reaction score
Guys incase you looking for only GodMode or Inf. Ammo use this steps:

How To Activate The PC Version’s Console Commands To Cheat:
– Step 1: Go to Steam and right-click with your mouse on “Far Cry Primal” title, then select Properties.
– Step 2: Then go to “Set Launch Options and type out one of the the followings two cheats and press the Enter key to activate each cheat.

This cheats list starts with the code to enter into the Command Console, and behind it is the cheat description.

-GameProfile_UnlimitedAmmo 1Cheat Description: Infinite Ammo. Your weapons never run out.
-GameProfile_GodMode 1Cheat Description: God mode. You are effectively invincible
Does the infinite ammo apply to bait and shards and all of that, or is it just spears, arrow and clubs? because the trainer does cover the spears and arrows yet it does not cover bait and bombs and all those and because of that I can't use them....

Snoopy2004

Reaction score
Great Trainer, any chance of a free cam (noclip) like in a lot of your other ones..?
Would be able to produce some awsome screen shots with it.. :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Does the infinite ammo apply to bait and shards and all of that, or is it just spears, arrow and clubs? because the trainer does cover the spears and arrows yet it does not cover bait and bombs and all those and because of that I can't use them....
Trainer cover throwabels indeed but it's affecting godmode to be activated no matter what, I just posted 2 features you can use, I don't know if Ammo apply to throwables.

Gaciont

Master Donor
Reaction score
Inf. Skill Points is not working for me. Is there something specific i need to do or wait for?

Edit: Nvm, it works XD

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I can't download the trainer ^^
Can you please explain a bit more about the issue you having?
You getting any kind of errors while unpacking the file from winrar? if so try to disable Anti-Virus which basically detects some infected files cause the trainer using CE (Cheat Engine) which is a common issue.

romgar35

Reaction score
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
It's the error message what I have on a new tab

hearthacker

Reaction score
Is it possible to have like a resource manager ? We can add a specific number of resources of each type in our pack..will definitely make the gathering and upgrading huts a lot faster :)

romgar35

Reaction score
I've follow this guide and I can't DL the trainer.
And I have the same Error

Paul Ochon

Reaction score
Great trainer. Can't get it to work with the Mammoth Mission tho. The one where you're playing the Mammoth and have to kill some rhinos.

They keep f***ing me up, the God Mode doesn't work

sdsuguy619

Reaction score
Everything works except max exp and infinite skill points, it's not working, I'm actually not leveling up or getting any skill points, this prevent me from unlocking part of the game, can anyone help?

Last edited:

HarryQC

Reaction score
update 1.12 just released, will test trainer.

thunder_God

Reaction score
Great stuff man! The infinite skill points aint working though... Not sure why.. let me know if im doing something wrong?

Can you get an unlimited resources for building huts? or maybe a way to unlock crafting items that are not yet unlocked?

Ure Bard

Reaction score
update 1.12 just released, will test trainer.

The new update has thrown a few of the trainer's functions out of the window. The F4, F6 and F7 functions no longer work.
Everything else seems to be ok. Are you getting the same as me?

Adoniis

Reaction score
F1 through F7 all work for me. I haven't tried the rest.

**EDIT** I was incorrect. F6 and F7 do NOT work.

Last edited: