thegrube

Super Donor
Reaction score
Far Cry Primal V1.1.0 Trainer +10

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Inf.Ammo -- Means the throwable stuff like spears ,arrows ..etc
  3. Inf.Oxygen -- Can be used for running as well as summing
  4. Super Speed -- Should only be activated once you enter the game and start moving in it .
  5. Mega Exp -- You get 100X Exp on each kill
  6. Inf.Skill Points
  7. Undetected -- You won't be detected by other human eating AI
  8. Super Accuracy
  9. No Recoil
  10. Inf.Timer
Thanks for the great trainer but I can't go any further in the Killing The Rhino Spirit. Tried it over 30 times to hard for me due to my Arthritis poor dexterity. Tried to find elephant health address in cheat engine but can't find it. looks like I'm screwed unless you can make an unlimited health option for my elephant.

davids47

Reaction score
please update to v1.1.2 and also add infinite throwables and no owl cooldown after kill, oh and never cold. Lingon has most of those functions and updated to latest version but your trainers are still better so....

x3xpr0j3ct

Reaction score
Far Cry Primal V1.1.0 Trainer +10

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Inf.Ammo -- Means the throwable stuff like spears ,arrows ..etc
  3. Inf.Oxygen -- Can be used for running as well as summing
  4. Super Speed -- Should only be activated once you enter the game and start moving in it .
  5. Mega Exp -- You get 100X Exp on each kill
  6. Inf.Skill Points
  7. Undetected -- You won't be detected by other human eating AI
  8. Super Accuracy
  9. No Recoil
  10. Inf.Timer
please update to v 1.1.2

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
Guys he'll update it when he comes around to it. Have some freaking patience. He does manage 100 and something other trainers that need updating as well.

Adoniis

Reaction score
If no one asks for an update I assume he will think no one is interested and abandon the game like so many other game trainers, so, yeah.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Uplay only updates games at launch that's why i haven't noticed the game updating , Will check it out today .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
please update to v1.1.2 and also add infinite throwables and no owl cooldown after kill, oh and never cold. Lingon has most of those functions and updated to latest version but your trainers are still better so....
Current cheat called inf.ammo includes throwables .
please update to v 1.1.2

please update to v 1.1.2

please update

If no one asks for an update I assume he will think no one is interested and abandon the game like so many other game trainers, so, yeah.
Current Trainer seems to work fine on V1.1.2 , Why ask for an update when existing trainer didn't stop working ?.

Last edited:

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
master ..hi can sifu help on the next world..trainer..i b donating sir..plz..tq

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer with resources and torch cheats added .

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
Tried the infinite resources but when I activate it and try to pull from my stash my controller freezes up and the values for the items being taken out doesn't change. I'm on the Uplay version if that helps any.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Tried the infinite resources but when I activate it and try to pull from my stash my controller freezes up and the values for the items being taken out doesn't change. I'm on the Uplay version if that helps any.
Far Cry Primal V1.1.2 is the latest version as far as I know, did the game had another update?

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
Far Cry Primal V1.1.2 is the latest version as far as I know, did the game had another update?

Naw. I updated my game to the latest version and it just freezes my entire inventory when I try to pull from it. it's odd.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Naw. I updated my game to the latest version and it just freezes my entire inventory when I try to pull from it. it's odd.
If you deactivate the resources cheat does things return to normal ? .