Trainer Search

ShimaSaba

Master Donor
Reaction score
Sorry to bother ... my skill points is always zero and my XP bar kinda disappear ... please advise ? :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sorry to bother ... my skill points is always zero and my XP bar kinda disappear ... please advise ? :(
Try to exit skills window to main game play deactivate then activate cheat move couple steps then open skills window again .

ShimaSaba

Master Donor
Reaction score
Tried ... nothing happen ... Skills still zero and the XP bar also disappear ... any advise ?

In my U Play thingy , my XP also doesn't progress no matter how many bonfire I capture.

Last edited:

BTAKaSpeR

Donor
Reaction score
the newest patch that was just released 1.2 noted that they "Fixed an edge case issue where the XP is not updated"

I noticed both with and without the trainer I wasn't gaining any skill points or XP so that may have had something to do with it. Anythings possible

But yeah, the newest update 1.2 when running the trainer just makes the windows sound and won't activate.

Last edited:

Runar

Reaction score
Please update ! :D its a new Update for the game!
Thks

Flops

Donor
Reaction score
Dang they just had to update and mess up the trainer as soon as I buy the game.

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
If you deactivate the resources cheat does things return to normal ? .
Naw. I have to hit one of the shoulder buttons to make it seem like it's switching menus for me to regain control. But it overall doesn't work for me. No clue why.

chowdary99

Reaction score
the game is now update to v1.2.0 so please update the trainer to the latest version and thank you for all the hard work and the trainer v1.1.2 doesnt work on the latest version the trainer itself even doesnt work anymore it doesnt even make a sound nor activate

Last edited:

Isildur88

Reaction score
for those who are not gaining skillpoints, u will need to do side quest to earn the skillpoints.

Yash Thakur

Reaction score
I need help, i downloaded the trainer, but i am not even able to activate it. Could it be cause I am playing original game ? or that the game is at version 1.2 ? any reply would be appreciated
Thanks!