Trainer Search

DN_Dizzass

Reaction score
pls, mrantifun update treiner
add god mode for mammoth, i cant do quest "tame a mammoth", rhino killing me.

ShimaSaba

Master Donor
Reaction score
I restarted my game all over again ... the updated trainer didn't do anything for my missing XP and missing skills points ... *sigh*

For those users who wants an update to the trainer, I suggest donating to MAF. For me, every trainer I take from him I donate. If you can buy the game, why can't you donate to MAF ?

Just my two cents. ^^

mistosis

Reaction score
ive been able too activate the rest of the cheats, but the God mode 1 and the Inf.Oxygen 1 don't seem too be activating..any reason why?

ShimaSaba

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have been hunting yaks all day long ... its getting ridiculous already ... lol

I can't seem to find the rare yaks ... i can't stop the cold ... does inf timer stops the cold ? mine doesn't :(

*found the rare yaks already ... after killing close to 90 normal ones ..

Last edited:

Keegan Couchman

Reaction score
Hey just having an issue with my game, crashes whenever I open the map. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue and whether or not its because of the trainer. I've reinstalled and it didn't change, and its only with the map, all other menus are fine.

Thanks for any help.

jmcc84

Reaction score
Inf. Skill Points option not working on version 1.2.0, please fix!

janagopher

Reaction score
Thanks for the version update. I'm back in business again, it works fine. I haven't tried all the options yet so I don't really know if they all work. I'm ok with just a few like max health. ammo & speed.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Is this Game even worth getting? I guess not.
lol that's your decision we can't tell you either to buy it or not, if you like primal, survival game then order it if not then try other games like The Division

gaw mish

Reaction score
:( i cant play far cry primal
because the game still not available in my contry

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
lol that's your decision we can't tell you either to buy it or not, if you like primal, survival game then order it if not then try other games like The Division
Well i was reading alot negative Reviews and it's very repetitive, atleast that's what Reviews tell me. Considering it got low Views on Streams and no1 talks about it - i assume its either dead or lame.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Well i was reading alot negative Reviews and it's very repetitive, atleast that's what Reviews tell me. Considering it got low Views on Streams and no1 talks about it - i assume its either dead or lame.
Well the game is fantastic I played it but for me It gets bored after a while, I prefer The Division cause It's an RPG Open World game and much more to do rather on Far Cry Primal.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Well the game is fantastic I played it but for me It gets bored after a while, I prefer The Division cause It's an RPG Open World game and much more to do rather on Far Cry Primal.
That's what i thought, good thing is i got it for free since my gf got a new pc with 970 inside :p

BlaznPyro

Reaction score
The infinite ammo doesn't seem to be working for me everything else seems to work though any help is appreciated