Trainer Search

xcbghfghjmnbv

Reaction score
Got a question but I am not sure if that bug is caused by the trainer so...
I just finished "Vision of Fire" but in my save game it still says that I havent so the game wont let me start the following quest. Replayed "Vision of Fire", same again. Could that be caused by the trainer? Anyone else having an issue like that?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Try to finish it without the Trainer, try to see common issue on Google.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Fixed oxygen cheat to work for stamina on running as well .

GLOOPS

Super Donor
Reaction score
I came here for the FarCry Primal Trainer dowmload....Where is it? It is like finding a needle in a haystack here ...all due respect guys I can get to the queen quicker! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

chevy65

Donor
Reaction score
game keeps crashing when I try and use it.... just a heads up, hell it's prolly just the game or something I did. Never had an issue with any of your other trainers I use.

Zereth

Reaction score
Don't really feel like looking through 12 pages of comments to see if someone is having the same issue, but as far as the latest page here goes, I'm the only one having this problem. Infinite Skill Points is not working for me. I'm not really sure why though, because everything else works perfectly fine. Maybe it needs an update or something. Just to be sure, nothing in your description says that it needs anything special to be done for it to work either.

Alfie1king

Reaction score
can you implement unlimited resources so I don't have to find the resources to use easy crafting

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
can you implement unlimited resources so I don't have to find the resources to use easy crafting
It's not possible, he made a Cheat that the Resources won't decrease tho.

GravinHeart

Reaction score
I'm using the latest version of the Trainer, and the latest version of the game. Other things work, but not Inf. Skill Points.

Barr Daniel

Reaction score
This trainer is giving me infinite health if i activate ANY option and cannot be undone unless i quit and re-open the game... can you please fix it? i've the latest patch... btw, Inf. Skill Points nor the EXP cheat work...

Here4Fun

Reaction score
Just a word of warning...

This trainer does NOT work in regards to the "cold" meter when you head in to the north. I just died on a Permadeath Expert playthrough after 5 and a half hours of game time.

Otherwise, great work.

Jefferson W

Reaction score
My here is showing what is not responding dai appears the error apphangb1,
anyone know any solution?

InCBoti

Reaction score
I came here for the FarCry Primal Trainer dowmload....Where is it? It is like finding a needle in a haystack here ...all due respect guys I can get to the queen quicker! :rolleyes:

tainers are always located on the top of page 1