InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you....
tumblr_mgr7zfYSf01rz0c73o2_500.gif

chris

Donor
Reaction score
And it does not have a virus? or something else?
its usually a false positive. its up to you whether you want to use it or not. it is your PC after all. so far no one has got an issue on viruses on their computers from the trainers made here.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
its usually a false positive. its up to you whether you want to use it or not. it is your PC after all. so far no one has got an issue on viruses on their computers from the trainers made here.

That or thousands of us are in on it and just lie about not having a virus.
tumblr_liu2ahC9s01qdwjb5o1_r2_500.gif

Oooor maybe chris is right and I should stop with the unfunny musings.

Keule

Donor
Reaction score
health not working i use Uplay for farcry 3 1.05

shady111

Reaction score
Would you please make trainer for latest version of Blood Dragon? Thank you so much

jamesP

Reaction score
The infinite health still does not work on the steam version [v1.05 DX11] its activates but then i throw a grenade on the ground to test and i die. Any Ideas?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
The infinite health still does not work on the steam version [v1.05 DX11] its activates but then i throw a grenade on the ground to test and i die. Any Ideas?
grenade,knife,molotov,rpg aren't working you will die using these,use only bullets

chris

Donor
Reaction score
yes but even when i fell from a high place i died
if you're using the steam version, the trainer needs an update. only a few options are working. we'll get to it when we can

jamesP

Reaction score
could you link me to the right one? i only downloaded it today..

chris

Donor
Reaction score
could you link me to the right one? i only downloaded it today..
link you to the right one? as in the right trainer? i need to know the version of your game in order to link you to the right trainer =).

Dcomen

Reaction score
im using the uplay version of far cry 3 and the trainer says the game is active but i cant activate any of the options im using the dx11 version 1.05

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
im using the uplay version of far cry 3 and the trainer says the game is active but i cant activate any of the options im using the dx11 version 1.05

Notice:
Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.

Start the game first then start the trainer.

SteamZ

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainers as usual! However, like others have mentioned some of the keys aren't working - the health really. I get shot (i tested using the grenade, but if you die anyway then I realise my mistake) however, the health and also for whatever reason the No reload don't work either. Im using th 1.05 version, with directX 11.