Trainer Search

HorseHussie

Reaction score
man im using the game on uplay, and the trainer doesnt activate, do i need to do something else?

Arthur W

Reaction score
The inf health doesn't work.

Never mind, it does. You might have to do something to make it load though like fast travel when you first turn it on. Or die and when you respawn itll be working.

Last edited:

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer application won't open when I click on it.

king19

Reaction score
I input the code mrantifun.net but it says sorry wrong password
what should i do?

jack3976

Reaction score
the trainer works perfectly there are just two problems. for some reason when you turn on the infinate health it takes your health down to a little over a quarter and while that is infinite most of the time if you drop off a medium drop or get hit by a sniper or a rocket or a knife hit then you die. if it was full health it would be fine as those things killing you i think they only take a percentage but since its already low then that's why you die but if it was bigger than you could heal and keep going. Thank you so much for your hard work I really appreciate it!

Tuna

Donor
Reaction score
I was gonna download Far Cry 3 tonight, I'll see if I can confirm this :)

Kotamar

Reaction score
its that way because the Inf. Health value is set at 100 instead of 250 which is after the last health upgrade

1legion

Reaction score
hey bro trainer is not responding or not activating when i press F1... can any one help me ? i m using rgmechanics reloaded version dx11

Jonin Sama

Reaction score
None of your trainer works this time..ouch..is there any version to work with?

PanaMax

Reaction score
mrantifun,
is there a way to enlarge the dx 11 window? it's not big enough for me to see the password box.
thx