Last edited:

daaydson

Reaction score
thank u !
Would be grateful if you had how to increase XP level faster in a next update
and after the update of the game the traine 5 don't work anymore

Wyrmidon

Reaction score
After latest updates, F6 does not work on flowers, trees or any of the DLCs added items. Would be awesome if it also worked on animals.
F5 only works from time to time, couldn't find a reliable trigger, tho.
Auto-adding 10 mil of currency with cheat is too much and after latest forum outcries can get people banned because the amount of currency you own is visible to the public. Adding a smaller amount with each use of the cheat, even as little as 1k or so would be safer and much more realistic.

dirtybirdy06

Reaction score
would like f5 to work. would like f6 to work on flowers, fish and trees. But it would also be nice ot have increments for currency rather than just 10m "inf"

Legendskills

Reaction score
Yeah f5 working on fish trees and flowers would be nice.
Or we could just maybe have a "speedup time" funtion that speeds everything up a ton fish flowers seasons (trees) and even crops

DrSavernow

Reaction score
IS there a way to turn off the unlimited after getting it so it goes down as you use them?

Gwenhood

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to turn of the unlimited tickets ? I'm stick with 10 mil after accidently activating it

hikamaru

Reaction score
and can you add some like unlimited buildings? everyone plays this game really need the Handfarm. it's a really useful tool, make farming a lot easier. But it limited up to 15 by the game. so, please adds the feature, Thankyou.

longkun

Reaction score
it's say I'm running 32-bit ver but I thing this game just has 64 bit. how can I change to 64 bit ver ?

KookieKylie

Reaction score
hi! i'm having an issue with my current medals amount, it will not lower from 10 million. any ideas or tips on getting it to decrease? TiA!

Scarborough1994

Reaction score
Can you please add the option for.....

Fast Animals
Fast Plant Growth

and FInally the option to reset money, crystals and medals please, I used the Medal cheat and i want to rid of them now i got everything, thank you!

TricksterQueen

Reaction score
Would love to see more mods added for this game. I play it on both PC and Xbox and my PC version is kind of a sandbox mode for me just to enjoy. I am using the trainer to aid in crop growth however I would really love faster animals, faster fish, faster flowers etc if thats possible? Trees arent really an issue because they reset each season! Would really really really love an update! Thank you for all your hard work!