Trainer Search

paul hinks

Reaction score
is there anyway you can make a trainer for silos always full for fs17 money isnt a option on the game if you edit the savegame in your documents section open the career save game with note pad find where it says money and edit to whatever amount you will need i just fill a line on that with 9 and away i go but there is no way you can edit whats in your silos unlike fs15 where you can edit it same as the money and fill your silos with what ever amount you want so if its possible please would be greatly appreciated

paul hinks

Reaction score
You don't need to use cheat engine or a trainer to get money, change your loan, or add more fill in your silos....

Open up careerSavegame.xml located in Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\savegame1 and search for <money> with the <> symbols. You should find something that says <money>XXXXXX</money> the XXXXXX would be the amount of money that you currently have in the game. Change the XXXXXX to whatever amount you want.... up to 999000000.

You can also get rid of your loan in this file....

Search for loan in the same file careerSavegame.xml located in Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\savegame1 you should find something like <loan>XXXXXX</loan> where the XXXXXX is the amount of the loan you currently have. Change the XXXXXX to whatever you want, 0 if you don't want a loan.

You can also change the annual loan interest rate in the same file. Search for <loanAnnualInterestRate>100</loanAnnualInterestRate> and change it to any number you want between 1 - 100. Changing this to 0 will cause you savegame to be corrupted on occasion. It is better to not take the risk.

Another thing you can do is open up the vehicles.xml file and search for <onCreateLoadedObject saveId="Storage_storage1"> right after that you will see the following (XXXXXX = the amount you currently have in your silos):
<node fillType="wheat" fillLevel="XXXXXX" />
<node fillType="barley" fillLevel="XXXXXX" />
<node fillType="rape" fillLevel="XXXXXX" />
<node fillType="sunflower" fillLevel="XXXXXX" />
<node fillType="soybean" fillLevel="XXXXXX" />
<node fillType="maize" fillLevel="XXXXXX" />

Change the XXXXXX in each filltype to whatever you want (100000 is the maximum amount the game will recognize). You can also change the filltypes for the other silos you can own, <onCreateLoadedObject saveId="Storage_storage2"> & <onCreateLoadedObject saveId="Storage_storage3"> & <onCreateLoadedObject saveId="Storage_storage4">

thank you for this i just asked about a trainer for silos always full till i saw this been looking for something to give me full silos and if you have the mod for bigger silos you should be able to fill them upto 2.5 million i think