• FarSky V16.09.2018 Trainer +4 MrAntiFun.zip
    595.1 KB · Views: 1,500
Last edited:

fantomas

Reaction score
hi

thanks for this trainer

but it does not work for me, impossible to activate the trainer :(

I'm on Windows 8.1 x64, I tried with all compatibly modes but it does not change anything

I was carefull about what you said in the notice: "First start mission then jump around for 1 minute then activate the trainer and the required cheats" but the trainer does not want to activate.

any suggestion?

OP3NGL

Reaction score
nothing works...weird ..

ok realized there are 2 version of the same app....

the 64bit of win 7 will run the .exe version whereas the 32bit of win7 will run the .jar version

Last edited:

jarek3311

Reaction score
trainer work, but 3 options not work: Inf Health,Inf Oxygen,Never Hungry.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer worked fine with 2 online releases of the game , Try to play the game for 1 minute before activating the trainer after starting the adventure .

Kuii

Reaction score
For me, only infinite items work. The other 3 doesn't seem to work but I only needed inf items anyways. Thanks for the trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
For me, only infinite items work. The other 3 doesn't seem to work but I only needed inf items anyways. Thanks for the trainer.
I tested it with 3dm release and another release i found online and worked fine just like in the video of the trainer , Are you using legit release of the game?.

Blut0niumb0y

Reaction score
For me Inf. Items doesn't work, the other cheats just fine.

I'm playing with the 3dm release.

fantomas

Reaction score
I tested it with 3dm release and another release i found online and worked fine just like in the video of the trainer , Are you using legit release of the game?.

ok, so ... the first time I was on my laptop (Windows 8.1.1 x64) and for a reason that I ignore, the trainer doesn't want to work, as I said in my first post

now, I'm on my desktop (Windows 8.1.1 x64) and it just works like a charm (all items) o_O ... with 3dm release

chris

Donor
Reaction score
ok, so ... the first time I was on my laptop (Windows 8.1.1 x64) and for a reason that I ignore, the trainer doesn't want to work, as I said in my first post

now, I'm on my desktop (Windows 8.1.1 x64) and it just works like a charm (all items) o_O ... with 3dm release

probably its your anti Virus

OP3NGL

Reaction score
using the 3dm release, cannot activate trainer by pressing F1, no red tick seen, all i here ding & thats it

disabled AV but nothing too

EDIT: bought the steam version, played for 22mins, still cannot activate trainer

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
using the 3dm release, cannot activate trainer by pressing F1, no red tick seen, all i here ding & thats it

disabled AV but nothing too
You have to play in game a bit jump around then you can activate the trainer and the other cheats.

rad8

Reaction score
Already done all of that and still no luck here.. I'm using the legit version of game on Steam while on Win7 64 Bit :(

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Already done all of that and still no luck here.. I'm using the legit version of game on Steam while on Win7 64 Bit :(

How about allowing this trainer on your anti virus?

rad8

Reaction score
Yup, it's currently on a folder I whitelisted along with CE and others of its kind. I really don't know what to do anymore.. I already tried to run on compatibility mode, remote pc and even on a sandbox, but with no avail.. =(

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Yup, it's currently on a folder I whitelisted along with CE and others of its kind. I really don't know what to do anymore.. I already tried to run on compatibility mode, remote pc and even on a sandbox, but with no avail.. =(

dont put it on exception on the folder, but on the file itself which is the trainer =)

rad8

Reaction score
Nope, still nothing. Maybe it doesn't work with retail?