Trainer Search

Specks135

Donor
Reaction score
Hey just tell me how mich do you need yo make a 64 bits trainer and i will help you be cause o want that trainer working no my 64 bits computer

Specks135

Donor
Reaction score
I did a donation of 1 dollar due to the fact that it is what I possess for the present but if you say to me brought near from what you need to create a trainer of farsky of 64 bits or you were giving to me advising to be able to manage to work the trainer in my computer of 64 bits I would be charmed with donating much more of the small donation that already it realizes...

Aragorn426

Reaction score
it sadly wont run, it says my computer cant run it, even if i have it in compatability mode and administrator.... please find a solution

wahnsinnig

Reaction score
I attempted to use trainer, jumped for a bit ingame and tryed to activate. Well, trainer does not get activated but it Does activate infinity items. No oxygen nor health nor hunger works.. Only the items... But after like 5 min of playing game just crush. Any ideas what this could be?

Wolfgang99

Reaction score
It doesn't work on win 8.1 64x all drivers are up to date...(Disabled AV and Win Firewall etc)

Last edited:

PWS

Reaction score
Could we get an Update +, for final Version?
Or a fix it wont 'Activate' while in game, Windows 8.1

Manamnguy10

Reaction score
Hey it isint working for me. Ive tried waiting a minute or two, But when i try i get that annoying windows error sound and nothing happens. Im on windows 10 64 bit and game version 1.0.0

Manamnguy10

Reaction score
This is not working at all. All my other game trainers work like a charm. Im on windows 10 64 bit. It just gives me the windows error bling and then nothing. Not a single one works.

manmanguy10

Reaction score
Yeah, it still doesn't work, It might be special to whether or not you're running 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.