Trainer Search

yigoo

Reaction score
Great work! Just I wish that trainer had Max . stats option both for journey and player career mode, Although last year we had Max stats option wished that for this year too.

Frankthdaelorzh

Reaction score
yo! when i downloaded the trainer, chrome blocked it to open the and then they deleted it straight away! what should i do with it???
after you finish download hold button ''CTRL+J'' ...
there is a choice whether you want to save or remove the file

Dakim1986

Reaction score
Cant seem to download, it keeps popping up a virus alert, even if i know its likely a false positive. Maybe someone is reporting your trainer falsely, same thing happened to the fifa 17 one few weeks back for me.

MAX111222

Reaction score
see there is a problem here , when i downloaded the file it showed up as a virus so i thought it was a false virus and it is , how ever when i tried to start the trainer it didnt work with a message saying :
D:\Fifa 18 V10.01.2017 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun (3).zip: The archive is corrupt
Cannot execute "D:\TEMP\Rar$EXa0.594\Fifa 18 V10.01.2017 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun.EXE"
so i was a bit pissed , if any help is advised i will be happy.

Ahmed Salah

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. It downloads just fine and works (at least for the stamina option that I have tried so far). Thanks again.

Davdd

Reaction score
MRANTIFUN I really appreciate your great work of altruism to others, but please remove the ******* virus from this trainer, your files have never been false positives and I think it's strange this exception ... probably someone has corrupted the file, these craps do not fit with you and your site, please do SOMETHING!!!

PS: Sorry for my bad English