Trainer Search

baba raj

Reaction score
sorry i am new to this.. virustotal says "43 engines detected this file" :\

bigjohns97

Reaction score
Yikes looks like a severe virus has somehow ended up in the archive, does anyone have a good copy?

HUZZLE

Reaction score
Awesome Trainer :)

But is it possible to add a option to train more often then only one time in a week (career mode). A way to cheat with the moral of the player would be great as well :)) i hope you can do it

Mrjay

Reaction score
This trainer safe? normaly its not flagged for malware or virus, this a false flag? love to use it , but am unsure

HUZZLE

Reaction score
If non of my requests are possible to implement - is it possible to edit the player as an offline option? :)

NecterX

Reaction score
After a little time Training Simulation Perfect Scroring not worked :( changed every key but nothing

Mazdo

Reaction score
Is this a virus? My origin account got hacked after using this. Is this coincidence or is this a virus, can anyone confirm or deny?

Mazdo

Reaction score
My question didn't get answered, and I waited about a week. Can someone confirm or deny if this is a virus or not, I used it in my career mode for a day, a day later my origin account got hacked. Is this coincidence or is this a virus the trainer worked perfectly so why would someone waste their time in making a trainer work if it's just going to be a virus? Can Mrantifun reply to this please?

STlNG3R

Reaction score
Is this a virus? My origin account got hacked after using this. Is this coincidence or is this a virus, can anyone confirm or deny?
Same for me and it happend after 5-7 days when i used this trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer seems to still be working , I changed the file to .rar to help with false positive .

Mazdo

Reaction score
Trainer seems to still be working , I changed the file to .rar to help with false positive .

I guess I am just not going to be using this trainer anymore, I have waited for a reply from you MrAntiFun, but you seem to be very busy. I am not sure if this is a virus, but my account did get hacked after using it. I would advise no one to use this trainer unless they want to risk getting their account hacked too.

TJMANDEM

Reaction score
Everytime I try to download Chrome detects a virus, the one time I managed to download it I was unable to run it as again a virus was detected

Trakis

Reaction score
HOW can I use the money cheat in offline career mode ?¿?