Trainer Search

frekriiis

Reaction score
I guess I am just not going to be using this trainer anymore, I have waited for a reply from you MrAntiFun, but you seem to be very busy. I am not sure if this is a virus, but my account did get hacked after using it. I would advise no one to use this trainer unless they want to risk getting their account hacked too.

I doubt your account got hacked because you used this trainer my friend. I've been using this for a while along with a few other's from here and have never had any problems with virus etc.

Anyway, MAF you have my thanks for this trainer! Great job.

Trakis

Reaction score
I play in PC Offline mode, I'm a manager but I can't use the money cheat o_O

Rociu Seby

Reaction score
Who can make a "player career" trainer for "accomplishment" and other things?

darthh

Reaction score
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hadu47

Reaction score
Any risk of get banned guys? I want to use this only in FUT DRAFT.

Stan4699

Donor
Reaction score
I play in PC Offline mode, I'm a manager but I can't use the money cheat o_O
In career mode go into office, finances then choose budget. This will then tell you you have 1 billion transfer budget and 26,500,000 wage budget. Just adjust the slider 1 notch either way and the budget will be added so can make transfers

Stan4699

Donor
Reaction score
I guess I am just not going to be using this trainer anymore, I have waited for a reply from you MrAntiFun, but you seem to be very busy. I am not sure if this is a virus, but my account did get hacked after using it. I would advise no one to use this trainer unless they want to risk getting their account hacked too.
This was not from this trainer you was just unlucky your account was hacked I have had this trainer from oct 1st no issues. 23000 people have downloaded this trainer and only 2 people complained there accounts have been hacked if it was the trainer there would be 23000 hacked accounts. Mr AntiFuns trainers are always virus free I have and used over 100 of his trainers and have never encountered a virus. Your anti virus will flag it up as potential threat as it is modifying code in your pc to change how the games work, just like a virus would do if you got one.

Raoni

Reaction score
any chances of updating this ? This is really useful to play as alex hunter