Trainer Search

GrahamWill

Reaction score
Right now it looks like its really patched out. Can't seem to get it work, will try later again though and report here.

roninhachigo

Reaction score
Same for me. F1 will just cause the trainer to freeze for awhile and nothing happens.

Randomguy

Donor
Reaction score
Problem with updating the trainer comes from the constant updates on their side..

So crazy the changes they keep making

Wilted

Reaction score
Signed up for your site just for this trainer. The F1 key is not working sad to say. Looks like I am a day late and a dollar short on this one. Game is @ v1.00 (Build 5.4) Game is fun, but a grind.

Also I like the FU GCW on your trainer lol :p

Guugeru

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Fight The Dragon V3.10 Early Access Trainer +2
Fight The Dragon V4.92 Early Access Trainer +3
Fight The Dragon V4.97 Early Access Trainer +3
Fight The Dragon V1.00 Trainer +3
Options:
  1. Super Char
  2. Inf.Health
  3. Inf.Stamina
Notice:
  • Start Mission first then activate the trainer and the cheats
  • Super char = God mode + 1 Hit kill .

*Unable to get any of these to work.

[Follow these steps]
- install 'Fight the Dragon'
- download and install 'Fight The Dragon V1.00 Trainer +3 (from here on referred to as 'FTDT'
- launch game and enter a mission
- run 'FTDT' and check [ Game is: On ] ( this is on )
- enter 'Fight the Dragon' the game, and press the following : F1 [ ] F2 [ ] F3 [ ] F4 [ ] ( done, nothing happens, and no check mark appears )
- test completed with combat ( test result concludes that it doesn't work on the current version )

*My questions ...
1. Could you update :>?
2. Is it possible to fix gold / xp or anything like that? If so, could you make that happen? If you could, would you? :)
---edit--- current version is 5.6 - Release Notes - v1.0.1 Build 5.6 - Dec 12, 2014 :::

#Guugeru - thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Wilted

Reaction score
This is their anti-cheat system lol they just put minute patches in every other day to discourage it. I like the game. I like making the maps more than playing it at times. I would also like to try out mratifunguy's trainers to see how they are though. I refuse to become a "premium" membership when I only use a trainer every rare occasion. I would rather donate every so often as a sign of appreciation. I am not a code dissector, but I can build ya a nice house :p. I tried CE on this game with 4 Byte, 8 Byte, double, and float. The task now lies to you mrantifunguy to be my trainer pimp.

Quack10

Reaction score
Hey, would be nice if you update :))
1.0.2 is out and i cant Activate the Trainer maybe it's my fault too :))
Good Luck Mate

autumntears

Reaction score
or u can always use Cheat Engine for HP, MANA and STM and everything is on float (u can hack the dragon's hp all in float drops crap worthless gear everytime he dies) but u will have to redo the hack on every mission or fight with the useless dragon, trying to figure out how to hack points, exp and gold

autumntears

Reaction score
also u can download a CT file sum1 made in cheatengine.org forum and it has inf stm, hp 1 hit ko and auto kill dragon and its working for the newest version of the game (activate when u go to mission and hit/kill sumthing)

bboyKOS

Reaction score
none of the trainers seem to work for me. maybe cuz im running the game in version 1.0.1, build 5.6. any help?

glyth

Reaction score
ty so much

Start Mission first then activate the trainer and the cheats
the trainer freezes when a press f1

Last edited:

ritosuslecrad

Reaction score
Please make a trainer for the new version of the game Fight The Dragon 1.0.8 build 7.6 :3